Belfort justifies TRT usage

The only problem with the situation is Vitor wouldn't even need the TRT if he didn't juice in the past (before I get flamed he's been caught already, deal with it)

Oh well though, if the UFC wants to book him fights I always enjoy seeing Vitor smash people from an entertainment perspective.

How do you know his levels are low because of past steroid abuse though? It could be why but none of us know, couldn't other fighters be accused of the same thing?

You're either against TRT or for it, enough with the picking and choosing trying to target certain guys

Did Ariel even ask about his failed drug test in that interview ?

Only a doctor can make that claim.

You do realize TRT doctors are popping up all over every city in the country right?

Every single average joe off the street can walk into any one of these facility, pay a fee, and have TRT.

The TRT is a cash for product business, any doctor will claim somebody needs TRT if it lines their pockets with cash.

You think Vitor is getting TRT from his family doctor? From a respectable hospital physician? lol sorry, but he's not.

My question was.. How do you know that is the determining factor as to why he needs TRT now. Could that contribute, sure. Is it possible that just like any other older man his testosterone levels are just dropping... Yes.

Busted once means he was doing for long periods of time?

Plus he was a kid. Hopefully you don't still get shit for the things you did as a kid..

Agreed...

No it doesn't. If you believe that because somebody took steroids and is now on TRT that the steroids are 100% the reason, you're the naive one. I'm not his doctor, I have no clue why he needs TRT and neither do you.

I don't say his steroid use is the reason for his TRT, I say it's because he can elevate his level of testosterone which can be a factor in fights. Silva vs Sonnen 1 and 2 is an great example of how high testosterone level can help during a fight. Just ask Overeem.

How do you know his levels are low because of past steroid abuse though? It could be why but none of us know, couldn't other fighters be accused of the same thing?

You're either against TRT or for it, enough with the picking and choosing trying to target certain guys

when did I target certain guys? Read my post about how this is the only sport where it's accepted.

TRT is a joke and magically ONLY mma fighters are pro athletes that seem to need TRT...kinda funny right?

Let's not start judging different fighters by different standards.

Vitor has been caught roiding before and if you look at his body when he was just 19, it should be pretty clear.
Same goes for Sonnen who was supposedly able to be an elite high school and college wrestler without having gone through puberty.

Guys will always abuse the rules until they reach this borderline illegal area, it's the nature of the game.
Set the T:E ratio and testosterone limits to normal levels and start random blood testing every main card fighter before and during camp and I predict in a few years TRT won't be an issue in the UFC anymore.
Or you go ahead and make it available for everyone but the way it is right now is a fucking joke that makes MMA look bad and everyone knows it.

You do realize TRT doctors are popping up all over every city in the country right?

Every single average joe off the street can walk into any one of these facility, pay a fee, and have TRT.

The TRT is a cash for product business, any doctor will claim somebody needs TRT if it lines their pockets with cash.

You think Vitor is getting TRT from his family doctor? From a respectable hospital physician? lol sorry, but he's not.

I'd love to see your proof of this. Because you don't have any. Your claims are just as baseless as everybody else's. We can go off facts, and thus leave shit like this alone because nobody has the facts, or we can make ourselves look like fools like you by making assumptions without any proof whatsoever.

People are kidding themselves if they don't believe that TRT, steroids or HGH does not help a fighters performance. Of course they need skills but I wonder how many people actually wrestled or spared with someone on steroids when they have skills? People are deluting themselves into believing that there are still many clean fighters. The sport is crawling with them and TRT is just another way to beat the system. The reason why fighters are on TRT and testing odd is because of their years of being users. Overeem's levels where that of a what 60 year old man? People who are on TRT are correcting a deficit that in normal people does not exist.

when did I target certain guys? Read my post about how this is the only sport where it's accepted.

TRT is a joke and magically ONLY mma fighters are pro athletes that seem to need TRT...kinda funny right?

I've always been against TRT but going back to what I said, none of us know if past steroid abuse is the reason why his levels are low. It could be why, but like I said none of us know. Shit there are guys years younger then Vitor that are on it

I'd love to see your proof of this. Because you don't have any. Your claims are just as baseless as everybody else's. We can go off facts, and thus leave shit like this alone because nobody has the facts, or we can make ourselves look like fools like you by making assumptions without any proof whatsoever.

are you really so naive or just dumb?

This TRT bullshit has to stop.

Here is a question ... why should people NOT take something that makes them young again?

If you are near 40 ... why wouldn't you want to feel like 25 again?

It's available for everyone ... so what's the problem?

People are on creatine and whey protein ... are these really any different?

Last edited:
I'd love to see your proof of this. Because you don't have any. Your claims are just as baseless as everybody else's. We can go off facts, and thus shit like this alone because nobody has the facts, or we can make ourselves look like fools like you by making assumptions without any proof whatsoever.

I'll say it for the third time in this thread

Kind of funny that ONLY mma athletes out of all professional sports need TRT.

Your posts are naive homie, plain and simple. Grow up, get common sense, and realize your favorite fighters are cheats.

Do you want to stop making baseless claims without facts or are you the one that's dumb? See, I can play that game too. If you honestly don't see the problem in making big accusations like this because you know two things about somebody and absolutely nothing else, I don't even need to ask if you're dumb. I already know the answer.

Cheater, Vitor's testosterone is low and his body can't keep up to regular levels anymore because of his past steroid use. People in this thread need to stop being naive for no reason

We don't know if past steroid abuse is the reason why his levels are low. It could be, but we don't know. Couldn't other fighters be accused of this as well? There are guys years younger then Vitor who are on it.

Here is a question ... why should people NOT take something that makes them young again?

If you are never 40 ... why wouldn't you want to feel like 25 again?

It's available for everyone ... so what's the problem?

People are on creatine and whey protein ... are these really any different?

Yes.
And because it's your time to go. Jones explained it very well:

Back