Belfort justifies TRT usage

I want to believe him but even if he's right it's really getting to be time for him to hang it up.

Just sucks because he still has the hand speed to KO almost anyone. That Bisping KO was great!

My favorite part is this

"My ranges are even lower than the normal. I did everything I should do."

Flatout lie, they define Normal as the peak a human has in their lifetime. That range is no longer normal when you're 30+. If it was lower than HIS normal then what would be the point of taking it.

No, it is 1:1 Testosterone level. That's the norm.

No, it is 1:1 Testosterone level. That's the norm.

No. According to the doctors who SELL it (literally high pressure sales), normal is 600 ng/dl. Most men above 30 fall into the 200-400 range and are told by the docs they should be at 600, when in fact "normal" is actually between 300-1100 ng/dl. The word "normal" is abused to sell this junk.

^source: friends who are on it, and friends who simply took a test, got hounded by unprofessional "doctors" who said they would simply deliver it to my buddy's place of employment when he said he wasn't sure if he was interested anymore (and coincidentally they called him 10 more times that week, stalker style.)

"Now that he's... Um... Rejuvenated? Ha ha ha... He's back on point" - Ian McCall

Back