Belfort’s win over couture legitimate, yes or no?

Illegitimate. Didn't Couture decision him afterwards?

Resurgent Vitor who KTFO'd Franklin, Sexyama, Bisping, Rockhold would have wrecked Couture.

It was a legal strike that resulted in a freak occurrence. Legit win.

efd2057a24de376da72fae5c901a42fd--mark-hamill-beef.jpg

Pretty sure 99% of Sherdoggers that parrot this BS never watched that fight. Clear 29-28 for Bisping. Very few fights people call robberies actually are.

A real example of a robbery would be Omigawa vs Elkins, Omigawa clearly won every round and was somehow 30-27ed by all three judges. Nobody cares or brings it up because people don't have a hate boner for Elkins .

Pretty sure 99% of Sherdoggers that parrot this BS never watched that fight. Clear 29-28 for Bisping. Very few fights people call robberies actually are.

A real example of a robbery would be Omigawa vs Elkins, Omigawa clearly won every round and was somehow 30-27ed by all three judges. Nobody cares or brings it up because people don't have a hate boner for Elkins .
I wasn't actually talking about the Bisping fight, i was more refering to Matts amazing win over Jon Jones

jon-jones-matt-hamill-1.gif
jon_jones_matt_hamill.JPG

legit but lucky

I remember during the post fight interview vitor was literally crying bc his sister was recently missing and the American crowd booing him the whole time.

stay classy USA ;)

It was truly tragic what happened to his sister, but Belfort has surprisingly used it when he would lose, then win, then use it again when he lost. He never gave opponents respect for being the better fighter.

It’s very hard to criticize someone when they’ve lost someone like that, but I can’t say he handled it well professionally.

It was fine. That's the game.

Big Nog was the man after his brick skull opened a GOAT vagina on Fedor's head. Not a win but worth something.

And he was still no match for "The Natural"

Couture is truly an inspiration for natty athletes alike.

Couture's skull grow more after his 40 than when he was a teenager.

"natural" my ass.

Back