Belal Muhammad is Back and is Fighting Jesse Taylor in Sydney

Jesse Taylor fails USADA's test and gets suspended. Fight never happens.

I really hope Taylor can put together a decent UFC run, make some money, maybe get a bonus or 2, and get a signature victory. That he is back in the UFC all these years later and considering hes fought all over the place against some of the best non UFC fighters makes me really want to root for the guy.

I don't remember who Jesse Taylor is: should I?

By beating another guy who shouldn't be in the UFC. I give him credit for beating Krausse though (didn't watch the fight). He's a genuine talent.

Sowhat you're saying is... he earned his spot back.

Belal is about to get grapple FUCKED

Who else here thinks OP is an Arab? <36> Maybe its even Belal Himself. Who else would create a thread titled 'Belal Mohammed is back!' as if Belal is a big name with a huge fan base. A lot of non-casuals dont know him let alone anyone else. No hate though, I wish sucess to both. May the best man win.

I am a fan of belal, but I do not see him winning this fight sadly. Just see Jesse overwhelming him with his wrestling enroute to a decision.

View attachment 263475

Just announced on his Instagram. Who you got?

Decent fight I honestly don't have a clue how it plays out. Muhammed suprised me against Mein but he also sucks sometimes too. Taylor's pretty one dimensonal but if he can implement his game then it's an easy decision for him. I don't recall how good Muhammed's TDD is but that's probably what decides the fight.

Back