Being a short overweight guy, DC is an amazing fighter.

5'10 isn't short. I don't think people realize that 6'2 is tall. That's taller than 90% of the world population.
Please refer to the chart:

Jqq4A.jpg

5'10 isn't short. I don't think people realize that 6'2 is tall. That's taller than 90% of the world population.
Context matters; He is short compared to other LHW and HWs that he has fought. Shorter reach too.

He is only average height for American men.
It makes his accomplishments even more impressive in the eyes of his fans, if not his critics.

Napoleon complex detected

Hopefully that lady of yours makes your kids tall
Nope, just like long legs, high heels, and no belly on a woman. My kids from my previous marriage, are all taller then me in their teens, as my father and all his brothers are 6ft 4in or taller, my father being 6ft 6in. Plus the ex wife was 6ft without heels on. Sorry to dissapoint you as I don't need a complex to know what I am attracted to in a woman and can be that short man that can attract taller women. Complex and confidence tend to be dif..

Nope, just like long legs, high heels, and no belly on a woman. My kids from my previous marriage, are all taller then me in their teens, as my father and all his brothers are 6ft 4in or taller, my father being 6ft 6in. Plus the ex wife was 6ft without heels on. Sorry to dissapoint you as I don't need a complex to know what I am attracted to in a woman and can be that short man that can attract taller women. Complex and confidence tend to be dif..

Mendes is proud of you bro

chadmendes_evelynrodrigues.jpg

5ft 10in is short.. under 6ft is short.

So someone standing 5'11.5, two inches taller than the average American, is "short"?

When people say someone is tall or short (or big or small, rich or poor etc) they are comparing with the average. A billionaire has hundreds of times the wealth of a millionaire, yet we consider both rich (as the average person has much less).

To be "short" therefore is to be "shorter than the average". I.e shorter than 5'9.5.

Back