Behold how a real champion should act.....

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

"Don't ask me about opponents just send me contract and date and I am going to sign it"

I don't want GSP getting a free title shot when we have plenty of legitimate opponents for Khabib to fight (although that would be an exciting fight), but I love his attitude of defending his belt against anyone. He isn't going to pick and choose for the most money. He wants to legitimize the title and show he is the best.

Some pave their own path.

Some drive along the path they are given.

Both mindsets are respectable when hardcore enough.

After the first loss everybody will shit down his neck. He better choose those fights wisely.

It's great that he is confident about his skills-set, but nobody really likes "a good guy". If you say that you are going to fight everyone anywhere - you will lose eventually. Look at Cowboy, he fought everybody and now he's loosing.

Whittaker is taking a weird approach. Usually people throw out the PED accusations after they lose to someone. Throwing the accusations out there after you've beaten someone twice is an odd publicity tactic.

Whittaker is taking a weird approach. Usually people throw out the PED accusations after they lose to someone. Throwing the accusations out there after you've beaten someone twice is an odd publicity tactic.
He was just stating the loopholes and it was actually a good insider. And its pretty lazy of USADA esp not to test fighters after fights and only give 2 warnings if you arent there to be tested

Big respect for Holloway, Whittaker and Woodley for fighting the best people put in front of them.

After the first loss everybody will shit down his neck. He better choose those fights wisely.

It's great that he is confident about his skills-set, but nobody really likes "a good guy". If you say that you are going to fight everyone anywhere - you will lose eventually. Look at Cowboy, he fought everybody and now he's loosing.
Cowboy did him. Took on all comers, earned a TS (and lost), and made a shit ton of money.

If he didn't take the attitude he did and picked his opponents (cough..cough.. bitchmade..cough) he would have had a better record but made less money overall.

"Don't ask me about opponents just send me contract and date and I am going to sign it"

I don't want GSP getting a free title shot when we have plenty of legitimate opponents for Khabib to fight (although that would be an exciting fight), but I love his attitude of defending his belt against anyone. He isn't going to pick and choose for the most money. He wants to legitimize the title and show he is the best.

conor shouldn't be gifted a title shot either.

khabib is the best why do you think conor ducked him.

The Champ is here!↓
2106LD1.jpg

conor shouldn't be gifted a title shot either.

khabib is the best why do you think conor ducked him.

I do agree but at least Conor had the belt last. When did GSP ever even fight at LW?

I dont think whittaker does 'publicity tactics'. Just speaks as he feels.

Everyone loses when they fight long enough.

Khabib is a warrior. People can hate on him all they want for fighting Al but the fact remains, he was ready to fight anybody even on hours notice. The man fears nobody. I've never been a Holloway fan but I respect his warrior spirit to be willing to fight Khabib on a week's notice. I would love to see that matchup in future.

That's the reason I like and respect Cowboy. Even if he is losing.

Real champion?

Guy is 0-0 against the current top 5, and 2-0 against the current top 15

There is no LW champ, but Ferguson has done the most to deserve it

CM Punk will fight anyone the UFC puts in front of him and give a motivational speech after he loses.

Back