Behind the scenes look at Cyborg's grueling weight cut to 140 for UFC 198

markg171

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

giphy.gif

No one wants to see her chop her balls off.

<41><18>

That really does look unhealthy. They should just create the 145lbs weight class. Not like 140lbs is a real division anyway. Why make her kill herself.

Goat. She would beat the FUCK out of your fav Wmma.

Also man thats brutal, I bet she performs way better at 145 then she does 140. Not like it matters, she is leaps and bounds better than the rest of the girls in mma.

That really does look unhealthy. They should just create the 145lbs weight class. Not like 140lbs is a real division anyway. Why make her kill herself.
She hasn't even tried to make 135lbs, she's been building muscle for the last 2 or 3 years. Why is this only coming out now? I never believe orchestrated shit like this, same with that picture of Tate that came out AFTER she got her ass kicked.

She hasn't even tried to make 135lbs, she's been building muscle for the last 2 or 3 years. Why is this only coming out now? I never believe orchestrated shit like this, same with that picture of Tate that came out AFTER she got her ass kicked.
Maybe she is scared that if she loses muscle she will lose some of that power.

No sympathy from me, she chose the route of dehydration - holding on to as much muscle as she possible can.

Or she could lose some muscle mass and make an easier cut

Did she fart at 19 sec? That's a great way to lose weight

There's like 5 seconds of weight cutting in this promotional video, which just about every fighter goes through.

3 lbs to go for her first fight at 135.

Back