Behind Khabib, who is the 2nd best striker at LW?

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
"HEAD MOVEMENT!!! HEAD MOVEMENT!!!"
giphy.gif

I think it's pretty clear that Khabib is the best striker in the division. He's outstruck every opponent to date. He boxed circles around Iaquinta and then just smoked Conor on the feet.

So who is the second best striker? Ferguson? Barboza? Conor?

Discuss....

Barboza ( a guy who Khabib also easily out struck) is second

Al is third.

Well he got outstruck by MJ, right?

giphy.gif

I think it's pretty clear that Khabib is the best striker in the division. He's outstruck every opponent to date. He boxed circles around Iaquinta and then just smoked Conor on the feet.

Discuss....

Haha this made me laugh

giphy.gif

Discuss....

Ugh....

I'm still hanging on Khabib's nuts, don't get me wrong. I almost exclusively support grapplers but come on man.

Pettis for example is far more dynamic, Ferguson cleaner, Conor has solid timing.

No one else has a skill set so feared that their opponents leave themselves open. The same was true for Fedor.

The fear of the takedown in the opponent, strength in their overhand shots and a resilient chin are a hell of a combo and very very hard to beat.

Fear of takedown makes mediocre striking very dangerous.

1. McGregor
2. Ferguson
3. Khabib
4. Poirier

I love the way Khabib wears opponents down on the ground and then uses them for target practice on the feet after they’re exhausted and dazed.

It reminds me of adult whales tossing around live seals so that the young whales can practice hunting on them after.

If you watch closely, he faked likelhe was going to shoot in order to get Conor to react by lowering his base, before throwing the right. Impressive stuff

Ugh....

I'm still hanging on Khabib's nuts, don't get me wrong. I almost exclusively support grapplers but come on man.

Pettis for example is far more dynamic, Ferguson cleaner, Conor has solid timing.

No one else has a skill set so feared that their opponents leave themselves open. The same was true for Fedor.

The fear of the takedown in the opponent, strength in their overhand shots and a resilient chin are a hell of a combo and very very hard to beat.
Cain did it to JDS and Chael did it to Anderson also.

Lol at Khabib being the best striker at LW. Don't get me wrong, he's an awesome fighter and a great MMA, but he's nowhere near the top of the striking list.

If you watch closely, he faked likelhe was going to shoot in order to get Conor to react by lowering his base, before throwing the right. Impressive stuff

Also impressive is his speed. Khabib is lightning fast and doesn't get nearly enough credit for being one of the best athletes in the UFC.

I think it's pretty clear that Khabib is the best striker in the division.

You're literally forcing people to click the ignore button on you unless they want to willfully make themselves dumber by reading your posts.

Back