Before we move on, a final word on Conor

mayweather-mcgregor-hug-1600_0-e1504812716142.jpg

8coljYh.jpg

Man crazy how short he looks in these pics.

Even a hunched over Dana dwarfs him.

He is even roughly the size of notorious manlet Floyd who looks like this around normal sized people:

3118073200000578-3439602-image-a-120_1455235455858.jpg

Maria+Sharapova+Inside+2014+ESPYS+Part+2+Lu7piadXmPvx.jpg

Man crazy how short he looks in these pics.

Even a hunched over Dana dwarfs him.

He is even roughly the size of notorious manlet Floyd who looks like this around normal sized people:

3118073200000578-3439602-image-a-120_1455235455858.jpg

Maria+Sharapova+Inside+2014+ESPYS+Part+2+Lu7piadXmPvx.jpg
Floyd is very comfortable with being short. He does not act like he's some tall alpha male like insecure Conor does.

Lol Conor is like 5'7" I'm a huge fan but he is a total manlet.

5'9"

By the way people exaggerate to hell who is a manlet and who's not.

True manlets are guys like me clearly below 5'5" and shorter than most grown women.

5'9"

By the way people exaggerate to hell who is a manlet and who's not.

True manlets are guys like me clearly below 5'5" and shorter than most grown women.

He is no where near a true 5'9" that is just his reported height which is almost always exaggerated, like the infamous Shane Carwin 6'5" and 6'4" days. Conor is clearly around 5'7".

And yes, that is a manlet.

I am not as picky at most and I put the cutoff under 5'8" where average women start being as tall as you.

Under 5'4" is a borderline midget.

He is no where near a true 5'9" that is just his reported height which is almost always exaggerated, like the infamous Shane Carwin 6'5" and 6'4" days. Conor is clearly around 5'7".

I am not as picky at most and I put the cutoff under 5'8" where average women start being as tall as you.

"Clearly 5'7"

No, just no he is not that short. I'll give you 5'8" or slightly taller.

Shane Carwin as precedent is like a meme around here and doesnt prove a thing, especially when you're smaller and more easily measured/comparable.

Average women are not 5'8" and im not necessarily saying you have to be short as women to be a manlet...but 5'9" is simply not...its on the shorter side of average.

Glad you got the final say!

Now we will all move on won’t we!

Tomorrow you will have another “last word” or you will realize the empty void in your life that used to be filled with Conor hate.

Glad you got the final say!

Now we will all move on won’t we!

Tomorrow you will have another “last word” or you will realize the empty void in your life that used to be filled with Conor hate.

One more loss and he becomes another Ronda in that no one will ever think of him as a competent fighter ever again. I don't hate Ronda. I rarely think of her. This will be Conor's fate.

Speaking of filling voids.

I’m not at your level but yeah, this sucks.

Been drinking for 3 days straight now

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/my-life-is-over-i-am-so-depressed.3841555/page-2#post-145556603

<28> <{Heymansnicker}>{<jordan}<JRSmith40>

One more loss and he becomes another Ronda in that no one will ever think of him as a competent fighter ever again. I don't hate Ronda. I rarely think of her. This will be Conor's fate.

Speaking of filling voids.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/my-life-is-over-i-am-so-depressed.3841555/page-2#post-145556603

<28> <{Heymansnicker}>{<jordan}<JRSmith40>
Lol you took the time to dig through my history and then took it seriously?

Next level sherdogging right there. I can’t compete with that commitment to post.

And he wants to fight Anderson who is 6'2/6'1

I think this is one of the reasons he lost. Diaz and Khabib were too big and strong for him.

Thank you sir, I was about to jump.

5‘8 checking in.

Lol Not a fan of Conor, but you "manlet, manlet, MANLET" losers are annoying.

What is your obsession with the height of other men? Insecure as hell.
Are you really that pathetic that having longer limbs actually make you feel better about yourself? Limbs which probably serve no purpose in your life aside from help with your self-esteem issues.

This is funny, but not close to the truth at all. George Clooney and Brad Pitt are like 5'10" or 5'11", Johnny Depp is shorter. The idea that 6'3" is perfect and 6'0" is too short is wrong. I just read that male model heights are about 5'11" to 6'2" which is considered the ideal range. I also remember reading that women prefer men about 3" taller than them. Some I would claim that the best height is probably about 6' even, shorter if you are in a short country (Italy) and taller if you are in a tall country (Holland).

So, out of the blue I just picked a woman who I always thought was super hot: Marissa Tomei. Her husband is 5'11". Lot of women find guys who are taller than 6'2" to be goofy.

Back