Before Mark Homminick vs Jose Aldo Goldberg said "dont blink"

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So I didnt because I didnt wanna miss the finish. I had my eyes open for more than 25 minutes straight and the fight was a decision.

My eyes were dry as fuck and my mom had to lend me some of her eyedrops.

{<doc}

This thread is lame

You are lame

legit lols were had somewhere else

So that's why you look like that in your AV.

To think you could have at least used the Frances/Black Beast fight.

Decent. I feel for u u were just following instructions

I was there live. I remember hominick taking a serious beating from aldo then coming back and giving aldo a beating in the end.

It was a crazy fight. Hominick was expected to get beaten easily and aldo ran out of gas

Awesome fight!!

But the thread story..... 2/10

Dont stop trying though. Funny threads are funny threads

Did this happen live, or are you just remembering a fight from over seven years ago, or did you just watch it.
Or are you just trolling for likes and lulz (btw you failed to get either)

I miss Goldberg's cheesy old style of commentating. He was so robotic yet so jubilant. It added some thing to the fights. He has legendary comments: "virtually identical", "corn to the core".

I admit I was happy when he left but i feel like ufc has lost some flavor without him,

INSIDE the OCTOGAN

Did you enjoy the hematoma on Hominicks head though?

That was the event GSP said don’t blink also and proceeded to get outstruck by Jake Shields.

<{cruzshake}>

Embarrassing.

I miss Goldberg's cheesy old style of commentating. He was so robotic yet so jubilant. It added some thing to the fights. He has legendary comments: "virtually identical", "corn to the core".

I admit I was happy when he left but i feel like ufc has lost some flavor without him,

INSIDE the OCTOGAN

He’s basically the main attraction in Bellator now. I watched the last Bellator event and he was flying off the cuff letting loose. Just letting his balls hang out. It was good to see.

I snickered, but I'm easily amused.

Back