Before 2008 men were allowed to be Flirty with women, not anymore

Oh snap!
Break out the mystery method!
That was the real bible back in 2008.

Flirting is nonsense these days. Be direct and tell that chick you wanna see what kind of underwear she's wearing.

Women always WANT and EXPECT men to flirt with them.

Of course with the caveat that they find that man appealing.

I have been around so many women who will complain that men need to sack up and make the move or contact and not expect women to be the man.

Sadly increasingly though there seems to be this expectation that men KNOW if the contact is desired and if not the men accept that it may be labeled harassing otherwise. I've had so many discussions with hot women who complain about men not making the first moves anymore but then also complain about unwanted attention. I usually try to make light calling it 'first world problems' or the 'problems of the beautiful' that 'sadly' you have to deal with guys who may think you are beautiful who you are not attracted to back. 'oh woe is you'.

I think in this increasingly PC world this will become an even greater challenge as the propensity to label things abuse is definitely growing as we saw with the recent Brie Larson/Airport dude fiasco which was blown way out of proportion iMO.

i used to see public flirting all the time as a kid, especially on the bus and metro. i haven't seen a guy trying to pick up a chick in years. hell, i was the last person i saw doing it haha. actually got her number, but it turned out she had a boyfriend. she later in a text told me that she would have wanted to pursue something with me if she wasn't already involved with someone. was at least a nice bump in ego lol.

I have been around so many women who will complain that men need to sack up and make the move or contact and not expect women to be the man.

Sadly increasingly though there seems to be this expectation that men KNOW if the contact is desired and if not the men accept that it may be labeled harassing otherwise. I've had so many discussions with hot women who complain about men not making the first moves anymore but then also complain about unwanted attention. I usually try to make light calling it 'first world problems' or the 'problems of the beautiful' that 'sadly' you have to deal with guys who may think you are beautiful who you are not attracted to back. 'oh woe is you'.

I think in this increasingly PC world this will become an even greater challenge as the propensity to label things abuse is definitely growing as we saw with the recent Brie Larson/Airport dude fiasco which was blown way out of proportion iMO.

yeah, it seems like you have to almost be aware of the places where it's still okay to flirt. the obvious locations are bars, clubs, fairs, etc. even in a very public place like a park, it can become an uncomfortable situation. the biggest key, to me, is to strike up a conversation in an area where there aren't many people around.

yeah, it seems like you have to almost be aware of the places where it's still okay to flirt. the obvious locations are bars, clubs, fairs, etc. even in a very public place like a park, it can become an uncomfortable situation. the biggest key, to me, is to strike up a conversation in an area where there aren't many people around.
In my view the most obvious places to flirt or to take your chance are often the worst. Women's guards are up in bars and clubs and communication is often near impossible.

I've always liked very random approaches in less traditional areas where you can actually communicate.

of course that requires a little game or humour to quickly make the female know that this is not a creepy approach and also the ability to pull the chute and move on if she is not buying what you are selling.

But man I would hate to be confronted with the accusation of abuse simply for trying and finding out the gal had zero interest and therefore found the approach wrong. Women need to accept it IS the man's job to approach and to take a shot. Men need to be respectful to her responsiveness.

Girls want to be flirted with, they just don't want ts flirting with them.

Flirting is one of thise things in life that you really gotta know what you are doing or it can go real bad. Its not an amateur's game.

Tbh all of this seem a non-problem

Peoples are scared to be rejected and as result they get reject

To take an example outside our (Italy) girls, this summer i was in Ios (Greece), where most tourist are american/english/australian/nordic... much more PC shit than us

Got this friend that just can't start shit, he's ever all like "that one is so hot" and "watch what boobs" but never go to stop one talk with one
He's terrorized of be rejected badly
I passed first 5 days showing him that you can speak/joke with basically almost any girl without a BF, some will go well some will not but at worst i got situations where we smile each other with a "have a nice night" and she take that short conversation as a nice thing and a compliment.
Like she will still smile or say hi next days if you meet and cross her next days

He finally convinced himself and first one he stopped rejected him badly lol
Like "no thank you" with death stare added
Holyday over for him LOL

I look/dress better than him but not by so large margin, sure af not so much to justify him getting reject badly like that when -in that holydays- it's never happened to me after dozens of interactions with girls we crossed

Dude was just scared, nervous, negative and as result got negative reaction

Worse i got was this english-speaking girl with open vest no bra showing tits that accused me like "you're staring" (boobs, wich was totally correct) with try hard cold face... i smiled and reply "i'm sorry, in Italy we love watch beautiful things :D "
She just changed mood and smiling back said something a la "ahh you italians are all like that etc etc" we chatted a bit and that's it. We chatted a bit, got nothing from her, sure af not got the chance of touch them boobs lol.
But as worse one of the holiday still has been a fun moment

If you relax, are positive, have fun and you're not loud, there's no reason a girl must react bad to you.
Attitude is like a fucking boomerang, you get back same shit you throw :D

I'm convinced now Tidwell is Overeem. <45>

Reporter_manhandled.gif

Are hot women allowed to sit across from me and plop their big natural titties on my desk?

There line of acceptable or not. What he did a bit far we not knows if she uncomfortable. What Rampagr do hump reporters is wrong to.

Tbh all of this seem a non-problem

Peoples are scared to be rejected and as result they get reject

To take an example outside our (Italy) girls, this summer i was in Ios (Greece), where most tourist are american/english/australian/nordic... much more PC shit than us

Got this friend that just can't start shit, he's ever all like "that one is so hot" and "watch what boobs" but never go to stop one talk with one
He's terrorized of be rejected badly
I passed first 5 days showing him that you can speak/joke with basically almost any girl without a BF, some will go well some will not but at worst i got situations where we smile each other with a "have a nice night" and she take that short conversation as a nice thing and a compliment.
Like she will still smile or say hi next days if you meet and cross her next days

He finally convinced himself and first one he stopped rejected him badly lol
Like "no thank you" with death stare added
Holyday over for him LOL

I look/dress better than him but not by so large margin, sure af not so much to justify him getting reject badly like that when -in that holydays- it's never happened to me after dozens of interactions with girls we crossed

Dude was just scared, nervous, negative and as result got negative reaction

Worse i got was this english-speaking girl with open vest no bra showing tits that accused me like "you're staring" (boobs, wich was totally correct) with try hard cold face... i smiled and reply "i'm sorry, in Italy we love watch beautiful things :D "
She just changed mood and smiling back said something a la "ahh you italians are all like that etc etc" we chatted a bit and that's it. We chatted a bit, got nothing from her, sure af not got the chance of touch them boobs lol.
But as worse one of the holiday still has been a fun moment

If you relax, are positive, have fun and you're not loud, there's no reason a girl must react bad to you.
Attitude is like a fucking boomerang, you get back same shit you throw :D
You sound like a multi-million dollar lawsuit waiting to happen in America.

lol at blaming how much women are repulsed by your advances on what year it is. Anyone with access to several cans of Mike's hard lemonade and a 20 year old girl can recreate this scene.

Lol Rampage is banging a lady tiger while you goofs are afraid of the fat chick from HR!

Now go! Talk to that heavy hottie by the water cooler, she won't bite. I mean she might if she's hungry but feed her something first jeez...

Back