Before 2008 men were allowed to be Flirty with women, not anymore

Anybody is allowed to flirt

As long as you're hot

MwVzx.gif

You have aware of when the flirting is wanted. You're still allowed to flirt, you just can't be a pervert to a girl who isn't interested. Which you used to be able to do.

In the 70s She'd know to bring you a Can of SCHLITZ and you'd haul off and give her a good rogering, no questions asked:

It was only in 2008 that we came to the proper realization as a species that flirting is rape.

If you don't flirt with women, I have no idea what the fuck you're doing with your life.

Let it all hang out, and go for it. Jail isn't forever.

Why? What happened after 2006 that changed things for everyhim?

The other day one of my foghog friends was blasting the negative reaction to rompers for men, talking about how fragile the current male ego must be if we can't let the romphim exist in peace. And maybe she's right -- but it's never been the case that masculinity, or any success, was built on permission.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Apparently they had several flirty interviews, culminating in this one. She said they were joking for the camera and he was very respectful. His Quebeber stereotype jokes were witty and on point. It was for a Quebec TV show, I'm not sure this would pass 10 years ago in the US, the US has always been stuck up.

Ben Affleck is handsome with a 1ft penis he could still do that and zero fucks would be given.

2006, Ben Affleck touchy feely with a french female, if this happened today he would never work again and the SJW and jealous ugly feminists would demand he never work in Hollywood an apologize for treating a woman like a sex object and demeaning and lowering her or the chick will cry rape or Gloria Allred or her daughter will try to convince her to sue for rape.

Man she is loving it, and Affleck is enjoying that sweet smelling french chick, a good stress reliever for sure, times sure have changed

Affleck was able to get away with this for a whole 5 minutes too lol

Obama created the pussification of America.

Okay???

Some of you guys are just . . . You bitch about the weirdest shit. Who even cares? Why???

Thinly veiled obama hate thread. He caMe into office in 09

Affleck got game. Strange game, but game nonetheless.

I bet she left one hell of a wet patch on his lap.

Just do it anyway, see what happens.

Be like Rampage

dqU7Tc.gif

MOTORBOAT1.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I'm still flirty and touchy and it works out for he most part

Don't let the feminazis tell you how to live bro, women love when a man is confident, takes charge and doesn't ask permission

It's even more effective now because so many guys are scared to do it

All of this is quite accurate. Just go for it, girls love that shit.

Back