Before 2008 men were allowed to be Flirty with women, not anymore

@Secret Agent

What type of bias is it where you see a few bad apples so you assume they are all like that?

Like all women have turned into feminazis, because there is a few that are very vocal and have the microphone...

@Secret Agent

What type of bias is it where you see a few bad apples so you assume they are all like that?

Like all women have turned into feminazis, because there is a few that are very vocal and have the microphone...
They see it because they want to see it. And they want to see it because it fits their narrative that America's first black president, who was a secret Muslim, destroyed the America they loved.

You can still flirt with women - in the real world, where I live. Not in internet culture warrior land.

I'm still flirty and touchy and it works out for he most part

Don't let the feminazis tell you how to live bro, women love when a man is confident, takes charge and doesn't ask permission

It's even more effective now because so many guys are scared to do it

You sound like someone whos never sniffed a box in your life.

You sound like someone whos never sniffed a box in your life.

Literally the only person on here that I've seen bang a slut he just met and then post the nudes on sherdog after

Aren't you some 40+ year old balding fat guy

You can still flirt, people do it all the time.

Just don't be ugly and it will work.

Literally the only person on here that I've seen bang a slut he just met and then post the nudes on sherdog after

Aren't you some 40+ year old balding fat guy

Yeah none of this happened in our current reality.

Carry on with your fantasy though

You can still flirt with women, the only difference is what is acceptable has changed. This type of change is bound to happen in 10 years, I am sure from 98 to 08 there is changes to the dynamics of flirting. So no surprise here.

what manner of rubbish is this.
a man does what a man does.
bitches make threads about it.

You still can. Don't let the communists win. You can be free if you choose.

The level of butthurt on these forums about women makes me think the vast majority of Sherdoggers haven't been between a set of thighs in a looooong time. The whiny insecurity look isn't particularly attractive to women.

For every legit gripe (woman makes out like a bandit in divorce) there's a dozen absurd complaints. Even if I agree with a negative comment about them I really don't like to support said comment, to avoid perpetuating the circle jerk.

"B-b-b-but I wanna be able to grope women without complaint...." then hit up a few barsluts or go on Tinder.

I remember reading Forrest Griffin's novel, got fight, and how he use to pull his penis out for women, or at least say he would. Good luck with that now, chief.

well, if you're a celebrity you can do anything, you can even grab em by the kitty

2006, Ben Affleck touchy feely with a french female, if this happened today he would never work again and the SJW and jealous ugly feminists would demand he never work in Hollywood an apologize for treating a woman like a sex object and demeaning and lowering her or the chick will cry rape or Gloria Allred or her daughter will try to convince her to sue for rape.

Man she is loving it, and Affleck is enjoying that sweet smelling french chick, a good stress reliever for sure, times sure have changed

Affleck was able to get away with this for a whole 5 minutes too lol

The hilarious thing is Affleck has gone full SJW now, wasn't he on Maher's show a while back calling Sam Harris a racist for bringing up polls that show that a large amount of the muslim world thought stoning gays to death was a good thing.

I flirt with girls all of the time still.

The problem guys have now is being 25-30 years old and still living with their fucking parents.

what do you mean you people?

tumblr_lrn8jaQkiZ1qcdqb0o1_r3_500.gif

Also ts trying to justify him being ugly and getting no play from women<DrakeLaugh>

You saying that is part of the problem. You're spreadingbthe concept. Men can be flirty with women. Stop saying they can't.

It's really hard to believe that within 2 minutes there was a new thread about a flirty french girl and another about a french girl who broke some guys heart.

{<huh}
same picture, two point of views

Back