Been gone for 2 months, what did I miss?

basedgodfedor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Finished basic, help a sherbro out. Gimme gifs/ big stories. Just checked, Conor still has no fight??? What the fook

The leprechaun is retired TS. Brawk's back to get killed by HW champ DC.

Basic training?
I think he means Visual Basic training.

vba_ide_xp.png

Ronda beat Cain. Don't even get me started on all the circumstances...

Ross and Rachel were "on a break"

Chuck and Jones addressed their beef in the cage. Unfortunately, I don't see Jones being the same after that hallatious KO

A bunch of people made really shitty posts, white belts are being purged and the lesnar nut huggers are coming out of the woodwork again.

Not a whole lot. Its been kinda slow TBH.

UFC 226
DC tko'd Stipe after raking his eye..plans to sit on both belts.
Pettis handled business and had a good inspiring performance.
Holloway didn't fight because he failed to rehydrate properly leaving Ortega fucked.
Paulo B is a legit fan favorite and top 10 MW..plans to fight Weidman.

There are no blockbuster to die for matches on the horizon but cody vs tj 2 should be fun.

DC is the LHW and HW title holder.

Some guy named Conor is being talked about like he’s relevant.

Jon Jones still needs dick pills to get boners.

Not much... Yoel missed weight now moving to 205. No Mcgregor but we have Brock... Plus Tito vs Chuck III. Also. The rest of the month is stacked with MMA.

Sadly biggest story right now is UFC going even more the way of WWE.

In other news:
-Conor gone but propably gonna fight Khadib
-DC beat Stipe to become champ champ, but got WWE’d by Brock after fight
-Jones still got dick problems so Usada problems
-Holloway might be done fighting, had a serious health issue nobody really knows much about
-Cain still Mia
-mighty Mouse still running his division but ducking harder fights
-Woodley still champ about to get his ass kicked by a cringey shittalker named Covington who tries to act like a mixture of Chael and McGregor. Sherdogers used to hate on him but now some appreciate him
-lots of good fighters going to Bellator
-TJ and Necktats got a pretty fight good coming up
-Whittaker running MW division
And last but not least

-GOAT Platinum Mike Perry destroyed this poor soul named Felder and made his haters cry in hate once again

Last edited:
Lol at the witty comments (Cain, Lewis v. Nanganou).

For the rest of you - why are you answering this butthole's stupid question? Are you seriously going to summarize the last two months?

Lol at the witty comments (Cain, Lewis v. Nanganou).

For the rest of you - why are you answering this butthole's stupid question? Are you seriously going to summarize the last two months?

Just did, why not

If you can’t get cliffs from Sherdog where can you get them

Finished basic, help a sherbro out. Gimme gifs/ big stories. Just checked, Conor still has no fight??? What the fook
You missed not telling anyone you were going bro, we were worried as fuck next time tell someone please

Back