Bec's bringing Rowdy back

Haha was it. I talked to her on here a while ago

Yeah her boyfriend or whatever ran most of her social media. Kinda funny in retrospect

we know your legit tho Ron.

Ron Jhun808
Ian McCall
Aljamain Sterling

Sherdog's big 3.

"She" posted on sherdog(it was actually her boyfriend at the time LMFAO!!) so of course she had a bandwagon following, that overrated her skills, looks, etc.

No it wasn't. She posted shit about him beating her.

Bec has no skills. She is the definition of a single-mom fighter.

Good luck Rebecca :)

I personally like Rawlings. I hope she beats Ellis. If Rawlings can string her punching combinations together smoothly than transition to the clinch or either get the takedown and maintain top control I think she will win this fight. She just has to remain focused on her task. Cmon Becca, you can do it mama!!

Is she bringing the spousal abuse back?

*I kid. WAR violence!

of course the loud and crazy girl with the white hair and tattoos doesnt want our attention. dont be ridiculous.

Ugh
The 15 year old defensive bratty "I cant believe people take time out of their day to post about me on the internet, like get a life"

Never heard that one before

11246773_873934456004836_199425040_n.jpg

11253909_1645278549025663_417266962_n.jpg

As a supporter of WMMA, this fight does nothing but act as a card filler.

both fighters are cans, Bec will get to keep her job cause she's Australian and attractive, so the market there will get behind her in an event, even though her skill level is nowhere close to the top 5 within the 115 lbs girls.

Was pretty neutral about this fight until Lisa Ellis got out there in the media and started saying Bec and Magana are horrible mothers. There's no place for that stuff in MMA. Talk about fighting.

Well she won impressively. Great card overall. Sad for Brad and Hunt tho

Back