Becoming a fighter helped me to love my body.

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
Roy-Nelson.png

"After many years of being fat shamed, I just decided, fuck it, I'm gonna beat better looking people up for a living. I made a lot of money. I ate a lot of food. I beat a lot of people up. Blow me, you skinny bitches."

-Roy Nelson

I wish he was more ashamed of his body. He might have made better use of his talent.

There's been 1 thread started in the last hour in the heavies, and you can mods move me to the "world wide discussion."

You trying to get less traffic to your own website?

SyChQfM.gif

Could of made more money if he tried a little harder. Blow me you fat bitch.

Roy-Nelson.png

"After many years of being fat shamed, I just decided, fuck it, I'm gonna beat better looking people up for a living. I made a lot of money. I ate a lot of food. I beat a lot of people up. Blow me, you skinny bitches."

-Roy Nelson
One should love oneself , not just your body. Plus it’s unhealthy to have a big country eating habit, why would you glamorize and accept a behavior that has proven to reduce years of your life? If you truly loved yourself you’d take care of your body in order to love a longer and happier life.

Big country reminds me of fedor haters, basing their opinion on a counter-posture and not on important criteria: “oh, I don’t hate fedor, I hate his fans”.

Yea ok. That doesn’t tell us how you really feel about fedor or being fat.

One should love oneself , not just your body. Plus it’s unhealthy to have a big country eating habit, why would you glamorize and accept a behavior that has proven to reduce years of your life? If you truly loved yourself you’d take care of your body in order to love a longer and happier life.

Big country reminds me of fedor haters, basing their opinion on a counter-posture and not on important criteria: “oh, I don’t hate fedor, I hate his fans”.

Yea ok. That doesn’t tell us how you really feel about fedor or being fat.
Roy Nelson has been on the wrong ends of some of the most vicious beat downs in mma history, I highly doubt he's worried about how long he's going to live. let the man eat his donut burgers.

Back