Becoming a cardio kickboxing instructor

The guy that never speaks

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So right now I hate my current job and it usually leaves me drained and I sleep so much when I'm off that I don't train as often as I used to. So I thought hey why not do something related to something I actually have interest in instead of working overnight at a shitty ups factory? I know I have a qualified skill set to instruct I've done tae kwon do when I was a kid for 2 years and have been learning real kickboxing (sparring, technique) at an mma gym for the past 3 years and I even have an amateur fight under my belt so far. I Guess I'm just kinda wondering what other qualities would I need to instruct a class? I've never really taught in a group setting before where I controlled a whole class. I know there's some online certification courses but I'm really not sure which to choose. And also I'm kind of curious what the hours might be like for full time and part time trainers? I'd still want to train seriously and occasionally fight kickboxing/mma on my down time so I'm not sure if full time would be too time consuming. If anyone has ever been a trainer at somewhere like title boxing or ilovekickboxing could you give some insight on the things I was wondering about?

Back