Because of Ariel the fans probably missed out on a huge Pre-conf

Noah

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I hate to say it but wtf Ariel ?, Im sure UFC had some huge event planned to bring in the UFC 200 fighters and then Brock Lesnar pops in and his opponent and it would have been masterful, except we read it off a tweet from this numbnut who ruined it all cuz now its all about him again. Like jeez and ppl are sympathizing over him?

Don't think many really give a shit about ariel, it's just cool to jump on the bandwagon of anything that happens these days

Helwani is overrated... "He asks questions that others don't" yeah... Shitty questions and when it's something real he doesn't then, instead he just kisses ass

I thought real fans didn't care about press conference? Just fights?

Don't think many really give a shit about ariel, it's just cool to jump on the bandwagon of anything that happens these days

Helwani is overrated... "He asks questions that others don't" yeah... Shitty questions and when it's something real he doesn't then, instead he just kisses ass

Yeah I guess so, plus Ariel is doing a good job playing the victim. I know most things Dana does is kool to hate but there are some things he does that are great for fans and Ariel just took it away from everyone and now its about him.

Lol did you just refer to a journalist as "overrated"?
They all are. They spit bullshit for a living, dude.

who gives a shit. he found a story, confirmed it with multiple sources, and released it.

that's how reporters operate in every major league sport. taking his press pass is 100% a bush league move.

Ariel brings out the presents on christmas eve and tells everybody santa is just mom and dad

Yeah the Cleveland Cavs didn't hold a press conference and a huge welcome back party for Lebron because the news broke on twitter.

wait a minute..

I thought you'd be the first to jump on the anti-Zuffa bandwagon on this one

I think what Dana and Zuffa did is horrible for the sport. They want to be mainstream, in all the headlines, yet when they start to have a real journalist and reporter get into the sport and find things out they fire and ban him.

They need to make journalists want to cover mma, not scare them away, he did something every reporter and journalist does in all the other sports.. EVERYONE who follows the NBA knew LeBron was going to Cleveland before espn said it one morning..

Ariel never disclosed a TUF winner, which im sure he knew plenty before fight week. Zuffa got butt hurt and made a shit call

I hate to say it but wtf Ariel ?, Im sure UFC had some huge event planned to bring in the UFC 200 fighters and then Brock Lesnar pops in and his opponent and it would have been masterful, except we read it off a tweet from this numbnut who ruined it all cuz now its all about him again. Like jeez and ppl are sympathizing over him?
giphy.gif

who gives a shit. he found a story, confirmed it with multiple sources, and released it.

that's how reporters operate in every major league sport. taking his press pass is 100% a bush league move.
He can still buy a ticket.

Ariel brings out the presents on christmas eve and tells everybody santa is just mom and dad

Ariel says to you, he says, "Hey, I wasn't supposed to tell you this, but everyone's planning a surprise party for your birthday." Thanks, Ariel.

Clearly he has ruined all MMA for all time. I mean it's obviously impossible for the UFC to function if he's allowed to continue living.

Or not. Nothing Ariel did hurt anyone or anything except maybe Dana's pride. This fantasy that he somehow harmed the deal or the surprise is absurd. Its like the petulant children at Warner Brothers who got all butt hurt when fans at ComicCon posted video of the Suicide Squad commercial. This is the internet age and its practically impossible to keep a secret. Rather than throwing a temper tantrum you use it to your advantage.

There have been reports for weeks that Hunt vs Brock were set to fight.Was just the first time a big named media guy confirmed it on a legit website is all

Clearly he has ruined all MMA for all time. I mean it's obviously impossible for the UFC to function if he's allowed to continue living.

Or not. Nothing Ariel did hurt anyone or anything except maybe Dana's pride. This fantasy that he somehow harmed the deal or the surprise is absurd. Its like the petulant children at Warner Brothers who got all butt hurt when fans at ComicCon posted video of the Suicide Squad commercial. This is the internet age and its practically impossible to keep a secret. Rather than throwing a temper tantrum you use it to your advantage.

Except if you listen to him discuss it.It wasnt dana.He was called to dana and dana said you upset lorenzo and he wants u gone ur to negative

Back