Bec Rawlings vs Seo Hee Ham at UFN 84 on 3/20 in Australia (Poll)

Who wins? Bec Rawlings or Seo Hee Ham?

• Total voters
Putting every vBookie dollar I've got on the Asian dancing machine.

Putting every vBookie dollar I've got on the Asian dancing machine.

Doh.

Ham did a good job, but it went exactly how I said it would. Tank Girl was simply too big and too long.

One thing that did suprise me is that Bec's head movement. A lot better than Ham's.

"30-27 (x2) Rawlings"

Doc-Rivers-In-Disbelief-GIF.gif

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting.
I have no idea what both referees who scored it 30-27 are thinking.
On the other hand i cant understand why Ham got into this clinch for the last 2 minutes of the fight, seeing that Bec was gassed. Still Ham should won.

I'll never understand how judges can award straight wall n stall, while the fighter getting smushed against the cage is way more active, and still landing more and better shots.this fight was straight bullshit.

Round one: Ham, barely
Round two: Bec, barely
Round three: Ham, barely

Of course Ham wouldn't get that decision though; she's an Asian fighting in her opponents hometown.

those of us who picked Ham by decision forgot the fight was taking place in Australia

I picked Bec to win by decision, but I believe Ham should've ultimately won that decision. The judges awarding Bec a 30-27 need to actually understand the criteria for judging a fight. But then again, they scored 10-9 for Lombard and then Magny in rd 1 and 2. Absolutely horrible judging last night.

Doh.

Ham did a good job, but it went exactly how I said it would. Tank Girl was simply too big and too long.

One thing that did suprise me is that Bec's head movement. A lot better than Ham's.

Once again my virtual bank vault is emptied via robbery.

Ham should have fought a bit smarter though.

Once again my virtual bank vault is emptied via robbery.

Ham should have fought a bit smarter though.

The thing that's being overlooked is that these women are improving a LOT training at Alliance.

Bec looked like a much better fighter in all phases. Great head movement, slipping a LOT of Hams shots and very comfortable on the ground.

Magana was doing decent in the clinch against Waterson and even threatened with an armbar! A much better fighter than the one who fought Torres.

I personally thought Penne looked better, but that matchup just was wrong.

I thought Seo He Ham won that, and I had money on Rawlings. She didn't do a lot, and gassed badly in the third.

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting.
I have no idea what both referees who scored it 30-27 are thinking.
On the other hand i cant understand why Ham got into this clinch for the last 2 minutes of the fight, seeing that Bec was gassed. Still Ham should won.
It happens. You beat up on your opponent for 2 minutes and then get tied up against the fence for the next 3.

Bec Rawlings broke down after earning the biggest win of her UFC career
March 20, 2016
Chris GarryThe Courier-Mail

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...r/news-story/4ac6b8c288d28d355518544f8d4c8982

From the article:

BRISBANE mother-of-two Bec Rawlings broke down after earning the biggest win of her UFC career, crying after a fight for the first time.

“I just really needed the frigging money for my kids,” the strawweight said.

“It was an emotional build up because being stuck on crutches for three or four months can make you feel useless.”

955f7f581cc1c02d3d7daffc6e483079

She really needed the money for her kids? She must have gotten the bionic tits for free then, because there's no way she would have spent several grand on those when she needed money for her kidso_O

She really needed the money for her kids? She must have gotten the bionic tits for free then, because there's no way she would have spent several grand on those when she needed money for her kidso_O

I had that thought as well. But I think she got that work done before she had her hip problem and had to miss the payday for her scheduled fight with Jo Jo.

Back