Bec Rawlings tries a pillow

That's one classy lady.

If she's having trouble picking though she could always give Ronda a call.

giphy.gif
anigif_original-grid-image-19261-1428687041-22.gif

She needs a pillow case over her ugly face.

I got subbed on the daily when i strated BJJ by the chick that Bec destroyed in her first MMA win. Would you guys consider that embarrasing?

I got subbed on the daily when i strated BJJ by the chick that Bec destroyed in her first MMA win. Would you guys consider that embarrasing?

On SD, we just yank out of the subs applied by women by virtue of being decently athletic 6'4'' 240 at 7% BF, so yeah, pretty embarrassing.

She doesn't look good in the video, but then...

20161123_532771397-png.170789

And then...

20161123_343735765-jpg.170791

To sum it up. Wood.

Her ass is so small it's almost negative. I'm not even a big ass guy, but that one is pathetic.

She could be a beautiful woman if she didn't fuck up her body with tattoos, piercing, and that awful hair.

brooklyn-nets-bench.gif

Wood Not! I get the feeling she maybe one of those musky women bathing can wait kind of gal...

I like it. There's just something about that slutty punkgirl look that makes me wanna marry her and cook her dinner.
That seems like a bad idea. I understand making some one night mistakes with her but she is not the kind of chick you wanna marry.

That bitch is a gross try hard and i'm embarrassed she's Australian.

I like it. There's just something about that slutty punkgirl look that makes me wanna marry her and cook her dinner.
You got it all wrong buddy . You don't marry or cook that dinner. I would definitely do something though. That arse

Goddamn, that woman had the potential to be really attractive. Then she went for the tattoos...

Her hair is really unfortunate, but would still annihilate. She also thinks feminism is retarded which is a yuge plus

She thinks feminism is retarded and posts skank pics.

All of this makes sense.

She could have used one vs. Paige.

Here's hoping she counts a lot more sheep in her MMA career.

Back