Bec Rawlings SWAGGER JACKER (tattoo pics)

That design is probably in hundreds of shops, and a tat on the side of the head seems like a logical place to put it considering it's design. I would even wager to bet there are probably another 10 people in the world with the exact same tat on their head too.

Not really much of a story. If you should show either one, I bet they would say "oh cool" and move on with their life. How this is such a huge deal on here I will never know.

Image of girl with tiger tattoo on head (image allegedly been on Google for over a year)
09b2f63b064a833652c6e0281684ced3.jpg

Bec's recent tattoo:

aY7WZaM.jpg

I guess when you want to be original and different, you copy someone else who wants the same!

So when this shave-half-your-head style goes out of fashion how are these girls going to fix their hair? Would the logical choice be to shave the whole head and let it grow out evenly or just leave it be an let the shaved side grow out? Maybe wear a hat everywhere?

My standards are not low. As a real man, with proper test levels, I would throw it in there given the chance. If you think otherwise, you obviously have been consuming too much soy. It's OK if you can only get it up with straight dime pieces, but most normal guys would love to spend a night with Bec.

Hell of a fighter on top of the looks.

Like I said. Your poor taste, low standards and obvious desperate state doesn't correlate with everybody else. Sort of how you're a really short manlet-type. Some girls might find you attractive, but most don't.

That's Lusy Logan, and I would lick her from head to toe like a fat kid devouring a triple stacked ice cream cone.😋

Now all she has to do is learn to fight.

Tiger brow looks like Bart Simpson's buttocks.

Horrible tattoo placement in my opinion. I like the art and think many are tolerable, but I'm tired of the "look at me" turn most have taken. The art itself in this case is not great and not horrible, just kind of mediocre. But it's her body and she can do whatever she like with it.

Bec is attractive in an I would blow a load all over her back and then rub it in like lotion and leave way.

There's a few billion people on this earth, people will have similar tattoos and hairstyles.

No the images are exactly the same. look at the spots lol! It's one thing rocking a similar hairstyle, its another thing to get the same exact tattoo in the same exact place as someone else.

I can never get over how egregious those kinds of tattoo's are.

Ahaha, it's the same exact tattoo! Ah well, it's her head, she can ruin it if she likes.

Well the original looks good...but still a dumb tattoo IMO

That's Lusy Logan, and I would lick her from head to toe like a fat kid devouring a triple stacked ice cream cone.��

She's freaking hideous. What psychologically broke in a person to want to look like this? Is it a self-defense thing, I want everyone's attention thing, or I want to be so different that I look like all the other idiots with trash full-body tattoos thing?

tumblr_nhlwaln4Dm1rh4rx2o5_1280.jpg

She's freaking hideous. What psychologically broke in a person to want to look like this? Is it a self-defense thing, I want everyone's attention thing, or I want to be so different that I look like all the other idiots with trash full-body tattoos thing?

tumblr_nhlwaln4Dm1rh4rx2o5_1280.jpg

Well said.
The culture of sheep/follower/gottabelikeeverybodyelsewhiletryingtoclaimIamdifferent
is insane. These patterns are found all throughout society and history.

Most people are followers. It's a weakness. I don't even bother trying to associate with vermin like that. Instant write-offs.

Lol her and McGregor are swagger jacking like a motherfucker.

Image of girl with tiger tattoo on head (image allegedly been on Google for over a year)
09b2f63b064a833652c6e0281684ced3.jpg

Bec's recent tattoo:

aY7WZaM.jpg

I guess when you want to be original and different, you copy someone else who wants the same!

Nice catch TS, that is lame as shit.

Lol what a mutt, so comical. Look at the chin and the background, not to mention it is in the EXACT same location.

Sad

her poor kids, they deserve so much better.

Back