Bec Rawlings starts a fundraiser for surgery!!

100% agree... I really wish alot of fighters would look at their careers objectively and try and analyze whether its worth it for them to continue or to pursue another career.
I mean i know there are alot of fighters that will never see gold, but there are alot that are living fight by fight and they gotta realise that they cant keep being the bottom of the barrel for their whole careers.
The pay is just not good enough to stay low level unfortunately, and I cant see that changing for a while.(dont think the union is going anywhere)

The union will mean low-end fighters get cut completely.
The middling guys would do better & the top earners would be treated even more with kid gloves than they are now

Yeah, that's it. She used to talk it. Specifically mentioned that she gets free sessions if she promotes the work. She also had a rental car for free, suppliments from a local shop, prepped meals from another...standard regional fighter sponsorship.

Did you even read her post? Why would you publish the tat, quote the tattooist, his location ect for every session on FB? I don't know why you find this so hard to believe.

Saying you trained with her is not a source at all, it's hear say, where is the proof other than your opinion?

if its for a lobotomy ill chip in a fiver..

She should get a job like a normal person.

It would be like an artist with shit paintings doing a fundraiser cause she got carpal tunnel syndrome.

This doesn't sound right. $2000 would barely cover anesthesia. It cost more like 15-40k for it here in the US. Wouldn't it cost even more in Australia?
If she's in Australia it would cost next to nothing. We have free health insurance. (Medicare). Stuff like that is covered.

Saying you trained with her is not a source at all, it's hear say, where is the proof other than your opinion?
Lol then don't believe it. Its not like I'm making claims that she has a homicide history or something.

If you're so bent out of shape over it, believe she pays for them then. See how much that changes your day.

Lol then don't believe it. Its not like I'm making claims that she has a homicide history or something.

If you're so bent out of shape over it, believe she pays for them then. See how much that changes your day.

I'm more "bent out of shape" as you put it because she's buying whatever the fuck she wants from fake boobs to tattoos and when it comes time for surgery she begs her followers to pay for it, scumbag move, expected though.

I wonder...

How much money do you figure she's spent on getting inked ? There is possibly some gratis work, on her. But, she has probably paid for most of it.

WAY MORE than a cpl grand.

$1000 sundaes for Carla. Excessive ink for Bec.

Sorry ladies. I can't feel too sorry for your financial problems. Most fighters are underpaid. But, don't voluntarily waste money. And then cry about being poor.

I don't go blaming others, when I'm hungover.

I'm more "bent out of shape" as you put it because she's buying whatever the fuck she wants from fake boobs to tattoos and when it comes time for surgery she begs her followers to pay for it, scumbag move, expected though.
Well she doesn't pay for them, I have no reason to lie about it. Take two seconds out of your day to have a look at her FB wall instead of arguing with me. She gives a shout out to the sponsor after every session...if you knew anything about anything, you'd know that's a typical arrangement product and service sponsors have with athletes.

What a stupid argument.

Some times there comes a point in life where you say "you know what...that was fun. I gave it my all but I got my head kicked off by a dancing with the stars contestant and I'm just not that good. Maybe I should quit and work at the registers of a grocery store where I'll earn more money"

Why cough up money to a fighter that has hideous expensive tattoos and recently got a boob job? I don't give a shit if she gets the surgery or not because I don't give a shit about her fights.

I sat on this and thought about it for a week.
You're still right.

If she gets the surgery she will take a fight spot on a future fight card. This is a lose/lose situation. Um.... No.

With the caption "Torn labrums are a bitch & insurance doesn't cover PRP if you wanna help out the links in my bio". She needs $2000.....2000....wow.

Yeah I know alot of y'all on here hate her probably cuz of the ultimate fighter season, I don't dislike her for some reason I find her kinda attractive must be the tatts lol but you gotta admit this is insane that she can't get them to pay her for this.

Although I remember hearing on a podcast somewhere (I believe it was aljo sterling on MMA Hour) the UFC covers any medical expenses 30 days after your fight. She last fought on Feb 5th in a losing effort vs Tecia Torres which was 2 weeks ago

My TL surgery was 30k.

If she was getting a lobotomy I would chip in a bill.

This doesn't sound right. $2000 would barely cover anesthesia. It cost more like 15-40k for it here in the US. Wouldn't it cost even more in Australia?
no it costs less for medical care in Australia. (If you compare any place to the US, the safe answer is medical care cost more in the US) But it just looks like she's talking about Platelet Rich Plasma, not the whole surgery.

I remember when she tried go get people to help her out when training in the states, then proceeded to buy a bunch of stupid shit like a bowser backpack.

So she has made 58,000 in a year. 30% tax, 10% training and another 10% for managers. So really she is on minimum wage in Australia raising 2 kids. I doubt she is spending recklessly.

lol white knight poor Bec only getting $58,000 Australian a year = £36,000 wow that must be tough

Back