Bec Rawlings Should Stop Talking About Mackenzie Dern's Weight Miss

nobody cares about bec rawlings. not even worth makinga thread.

Dern does miss weight a lot

My problem is it doesnt even seem to be a cutting issue, she could just get in better shape

Holding out making any comments until we find out what Ja Rule thinks about this matter.

The more I see Dern in interviews and I get a good handle on her attitude, I kinda see her as someone who just doesn't give a f $#k. She's gonna go about everything in accordance to what s comfortable for Mackenzie
... regardless the consequences.

I caught recent interview with KB on UFC tonight and was asked about the " request " in her leaving the gym she was training at and just flat out came across unprofessional as she tried to ascertain the fact that she decided she needed a 2 week vacay- in the middle of camp and was like whatever, I don't care (she didn't use those words but the verbiage she did use came across that way).

Bec is a can.

Send this thread to the wasteland where the competition is easier.

It's a reasonable point, Ken Flo has to be a company man and pretend Dern will learn from this. Dern literally misses weight as much as she makes and she literally didn't make an effort to make it this time. There probably is some resentment from wmma fighters no one gives a shit about to the heavily promoted ones like Dern and pvz

Bec missed weight once in 15 fights

Derns missed weight 3 times in 7 fights by an average 4.6 pounds

Not comparable

Dern has missed weight 3 times and each of those times has weighed a lot more than Bec did in the one fight she missed weight(118.8, 120, and 123 pounds respectively). Kenny Floian saying he hopes Mackenzie learns from this is a bit unfounded considering she's missed weight for over 40% of her professional fights.

The worst part was in the embedded when calvin gastropub was trying to talk shit about her. Does the guy remember he used to fight at ww and had to move up to mw for a reason?

she's missed weight for over 40% of her professional fights.
That's misleading, though, because one of those fights she made weight for was a flyweight fight. She's missed weight in 50% of her strawweight bouts.

TS your twitter profile makes you look like a geek.

Holding out making any comments until we find out what Ja Rule thinks about this matter.

Get jarule on the phone so I can make sense of all this!!

Not cool for Dern to miss weight but Rawlings is a turd just trying to get attention.

It was funny and awkward at the same time that fighters that missed weight in the past, or fighters that are totally cans (here is Bec's example, but also Cindy Dandois) criticized Dern for not making weight. Dandois said she made every wmma look unprofessional, when Dandois might have the least athletic body of all wmma. Also Eye criticized her, I think.

I'm ok with Cooper criticizing her all she feels she need, should or wants, because she's her rival, but any other bashing on Dern is pathetic.

Dern does miss weight a lot

My problem is it doesnt even seem to be a cutting issue, she could just get in better shape

But then she wouldn't have an actual woman's body and she would look like another ripped meth addict, and less face it, she's probably going to make more money posing for cameras

In general everyone's allowed to make their opinion heard but it's thin ice for someone who has looked terrible in all of her last fights and missed weight herself before. I don't like Bec anyway. I'd like to see her fight and lose to Mackenzie, but I don't think the UFC would even consider making this fight since they probably want Mackenzie to progress and going from ABC to Bec would be a step down and not up so Dern wouldn't really gain much from it except for a W on the record and possibly another nice finish to add to her highlight reel.

Dern is really a disgrace she did that on purpose. She just said fuck it I'm not going to drain my body just to make weight, 30% is nothing to me. There really should be more hush punishment for missing weight or everyone is going to do it.

She should quit doing everything and go away

Back