Bec Rawlings officially in Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship

Forest? Nah, a basketball court!
oh yeah lol or football field. but if it the court was in the middle of the forest and you could glass the fight from a tree while wearing camo gear it would make his brain melt

Cool. She's got balls. She's an actual fighter.

Obviously she's not gonna get credit for that cuz she's a woman. And women aren't supposed to do anything but cook and give birth and stay quiet.
Only a very small group of sad men think like that.

That said, I'm sure the primary reason she took the fight is so she can stay working, so she can stay in the country. She isn't a U.S. citizen, so she's got to honor that work visa.

Love me some Bec wish her the best!!

Would Plow her fields all day she is the perfect kind of nasty after a night out on the piss.

oh yeah lol or football field. but if it the court was in the middle of the forest and you could glass the fight from a tree while wearing camo gear it would make his brain melt

Bare knuckle fight on a basketball court in the middle of the forest while wearing vibram five-finger toe shoes.<30>

Is bareknuckle a thing now in the US? Dont`t get the appeal at all.

Its not even about fighting as free as possible as you will break your hands all the time.
Humankind uses protection in stand up fights now for close to 2500 years. Seems to make sense :rolleyes:

Supposedly it is the first sanctioned bare knuckle fight in the US in 130 years or something. I watched an event on television with Joe Riggs, his hands were wrapped/taped but no gloves.

{<jordan}

i could only make it to a minute 30 but that was funny.

biggums landed a left hook and blondie was like "fuck this im done"

That big girl has raw power. I doubt Rowdy Bec would be able to stay on her feet if she took a clean shot from that bad b*tch.

Back