Bec Rawlings officially in Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship

ekowal69

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After several weeks of campaigns on social media, Bec Rawlings is now competing at Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship in Wyoming on June 2.

https://mymmanews.com/bec-rawlings-bare-knuckle/

bec-final.png

Can't say that I saw that coming, but now I'm starting to get even more interested in the BKFC event.

UFC won't be the same without her.

It will be better now.

A bare knuckle fighting championship in Wyoming? Rawlings is going to look like the classiest, most sophisticated contestant.

Finally her true K.O. power will be unleashed.

lol they actually have some name fighters in there.

Can't see many quality women going in for being punched in the face for realzies.. WMMA is already slim pickings as it is.

Right, the girl who is 3-8 against non-cans will now fight with bare knuckles. Sounds promising.

Cool. She's got balls. She's an actual fighter.

Obviously she's not gonna get credit for that cuz she's a woman. And women aren't supposed to do anything but cook and give birth and stay quiet.

It’s weird that she’d pick a promotion like thin in Wyoming, to be fair I don’t know what the MMA landscape is like in Australia outside of the UFC

So is she gonna fight naked or.. Just naked knuckles?

for some reason,... I read " moose knuckle "

It’s weird that she’d pick a promotion like thin in Wyoming, to be fair I don’t know what the MMA landscape is like in Australia outside of the UFC

It’s hard for women to get fights at all unless they sign with Invicta.

Damn. She was my favorite trailerpark fighter.

Meh, they will miss 99% of the shots and hit air so.....<Fedor23>

My good friend and our wives are going. Ricco Rodriquez, Eric Brindle, Johnny Bedford, Joe Riggs, Phil Baroni all on the card so far, should be interesting to say the least.

Back