Bec Rawlings looking REALLY good in instagram post

That hair is horrendous and some of the tats are complete overkill. She's a pretty gal, with a shit attitude. I'm pretty sure that results partially from her not being overwhelmingly intelligent. Not gonna lie, still would. Penicillin might be a good follow up, though.

Damn bro, you spittin' fire tonight!

Probably because the thing that died on her head is cropped out

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

She'd probably be very attractive if you ignore the obnoxious attitude on TUF, the tattoos, the assymmetrical fugly hairdo, and got leaner.

I skimmed through the Sam Alvey wife thread and saw more of the same

"This Americas Next Top Model contestant just isnt my type"

Sherdog's high standards for females are just over the top hilarious. I've seen threads full of Sherdoggers saying Michelle Waterson looks like a little boy, PVZ is not even pretty at all, Ronda Rousey is way too fat for their tastes, Holly Holm has bad skin, Joanna is a 3/10, Claudia's mole is like so totally disgusting they could never consider her attractive, Meisha Tate looks like a skank and her nose is too big, etc. lol I'm willing to bet most of those Sherdoggers would not have the balls to even say a word to any of them in real life.

She got the nickname sometime during her the early days of her accounting career though.

Really I didn't know that, I got mine cause when I used to train I was shorter then everybody but I was muscular, so people used to tell me I used to look like a pitbull. Also because my takedowns where pretty good (for back then I guess) and when I used to grab somebody they would go down. (most of the time)

Really I didn't know that, I got mine cause when I used to train I was shorter then everybody but I was muscular, so people used to tell me I used to look like a pitbull. Also because my takedowns where pretty good (for back then I guess) and when I used to grab somebody they would go down. (most of the time)
Lol I'm honestly not sure when/where/how she got it, I'm just shooting the breeze. That's cool how you got it though.

Look , its not so much the actual appearance that bothers me, its the personality and social baggage that comes along with it.

Uhh I'm not sure I follow... I know shitty people with and without tattoos. Lol... I know a few ladies (my wife is one) and her tattoos are not shitty scattered like bec's. Has a full sleeve with one giant theme and it is really well done art, and it better be for the couple grand we paid. I see ur grouping heavily tattooed females as having bad personalities and having baggage. U must just know some really shitty chicks that all happen to have tattoos. This day and age tattoos are very well accepted compared to what they used to be, especially in the corporate world.

Back