Bec Rawlings looking REALLY good in instagram post

She's pretty exciting. She had a good fight against Seohee Ham. It would be a mistake to cut her, in my opinion.
Ham got robbed,i have no idea how many fights she has left on her current contract,but I'd be surprised and disappointed if it got renewed

Not sure why she gets some of the hate she does, I have no idea about her as a person though so maybe its deserved. But I always thought she was pretty decent looking. She does go ALT with her looks but doesnt look nearly as bad on her as it does most people who try it.

Uhh I'm not sure I follow... I know shitty people with and without tattoos. Lol... I know a few ladies (my wife is one) and her tattoos are not shitty scattered like bec's. Has a full sleeve with one giant theme and it is really well done art, and it better be for the couple grand we paid. I see ur grouping heavily tattooed females as having bad personalities and having baggage. U must just know some really shitty chicks that all happen to have tattoos. This day and age tattoos are very well accepted compared to what they used to be, especially in the corporate world.
I am sure the guys complaining about this are not full man card members. Most of the guys I know that stuff like that couldn't pick up Matress Mary if she was passed out.

A bunch of slack-jawed :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s around here, Bec Rawlings would make you a god damn sexual tyranasarus, just like me.
sexual-t-rex.gif

what exactly constitutes fighter bashing these day?

You cant stand these girls?

beautiful-girls-with-tattoos-hot.jpg

sexy_girls_who_like_ink_640_06.jpg

Beautiful-Girl-Tattooed-Back-iphone-6-wallpaper-ilikewallpaper_com.jpg

sexy_girls_who_like_ink_640_16.jpg
I can see the point you're trying to make to the fella,they are beautiful girls,but I was probably your current age around the mid 90's,back when all I ever saw was a small dolphin or a little rose,all that ink is off putting to me,not that my wrinkly old ass would have a shot with them.

surprise.. makeup and wardrobe can improve how someone looks.

bonus thought: if the world was accepting of male makeup we'd be in love with each other and the earth's population would drop due to a large increase in male-male romantic relations.

2nd bonus: I just found the solution to famine, global warming, and other downfalls of human overgrowth. in fact. world peace can be achieved.

You cant stand these girls?

beautiful-girls-with-tattoos-hot.jpg

sexy_girls_who_like_ink_640_06.jpg

Beautiful-Girl-Tattooed-Back-iphone-6-wallpaper-ilikewallpaper_com.jpg

sexy_girls_who_like_ink_640_16.jpg
Yeah I'm with that guy. These girls are fucking gorgeous, pretty much no matter what. Take the tattoos off, and they would just look how they should look. The flaw in your argument comes down to the fact that they're beautiful despite their tats. They'd just look that much nicer without them.

Have you guys ever read through a thread like this?

It's fucking embarrassing, lol.

Success based off sucking a dick and who her family was lol.

I agree Bec's are horrible and she isn't attractive. Doesn't mean all girls with tatts are " sub human junkies "
I sure there have been many beloved actresses who have gotten success the same way,but it was never made to known to the public.

she definitely has a pretty face, but i am not into tats as well as piercings and wierd hairdos
doing her or not is not a question that should be asked, i would bone fat ronda nd KO tate if i got the chance

When you are quoting Kim Kardashian to prove your point you've already lost.

And a tattoo doesn't need to be a bumper sticker, it can be a work of art.
Underrated post! There is definitely a difference in well placed quality body art and a trailer park Bob tattoo on a woman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back