Bec Rawlings gets cut after this right?

DoYouQuack

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I mean she is terrible. Not perticularly skilled in any area and just generally unathletic. She gone after this right?

Nah, she'll fight in an Australian prelim card against an undersized opponent and she'll lose the fight in the eyes of everyone except 2 judges.

I agree with the probably not. I don't know how many strawweights they even have

There is always room for cans to crush.

I hope so. Her neck tattoo is atrocious, her physique is flabby, her hair is that of a retarded purple poodle.

She'll get DD-cup boobs, miss weight by 5 pounds, and come back for the female TUF vet season: Top Heavy.

Hopefully (along with 99.9% of wmma in the UFC)

Horrible performance, and yes I agree that she should be cut.

Tecia was made to look like Joanna meets Claudia tonight.

Bellator wmma if invicta won't take her back

Her hair should be cut before she is.

<6>
c7a557c9e5b78344a2ea257f5e58d9e134907b346fcb87f44e0e19921b26a207.jpg

I think they will give her one more shot...just because their is no depth in that division at all, Bec is frustrating to watch as she has the tools but just has terrible fight IQ...when should be doing one thing she goes for a TD...when she should be shooting she will stand in her opponents striking range idle....

BTW its pretty bad that many of you needle dicks are saying she should be cut based on her physique and hair....I mean get a life.

I think they will give her one more shot...just because their is no depth in that division at all, Bec is frustrating to watch as she has the tools but just has terrible fight IQ...when should be doing one thing she goes for a TD...when she should be shooting she will stand in her opponents striking range idle....

BTW its pretty bad that many of you needle dicks are saying she should be cut based on her physique and hair....I mean get a life.

I mean her physique and hair come into play,but her garbage attitude and general lack of ability are glaring issues.

Back