Bec Rawlings explains the differences between competing in MMA and bare-knuckle boxing

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
When I first heard this was happening, I questioned whether they thought about broken hands. Anyways, she had a blast, but her hands look terrible.

I really can't believe she can even do this with a UFC contract.

Is she in the ufc still?? I am very surprised they would let her do that too.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a breaking news about her being released from UFC...

That’s interesting. I knew she was doing this, but assumed she’d quietly left the ufc. But she’s still listed in their flyweight roster

Last edited:
96% sure she is out of the UFC. She did Ariel's show and talked about it.

She got cut by the UFC about a month ago

She got cut from the UFC, after this fight she was talking about working her way back in and said she reckons she can do it in under a year..

Good to know she was cut. She was just a level above a punching bag so a Magana+1.

She was cut, thank fuck. No need for threads on her in this section though, horrible human.

She was cut, thank fuck. No need for threads on her in this section though, horrible human.

How come? I don't follow wmma, but when I've heard her speak she seems like a sweet girl with terrible tattoos.

..in other news, I don't get the point of BKB. If you're going to do it then why not allow all strikes?

A lot of people would say the same thing between football and MMA, can u guess which one
Well I'm not a fan of soccer....so I'd say mma is the sport

Then again you "play" most sports...you don't "play" fighting...it's as real as it gets.....it's not escapism grab ass

Is she the one that shit her panties in Russia? (literally)

Yep, seem to remember she met Putin as well

Yup, you nailed it.

- https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/sit...etting-hit-on-by-an-italian-prime-minister-2/

"So I go back out there and I win the fight. Then after the fight they rush me onto a bus and I’m still in my gloves, I still have this bloody nose, and it’s insane – I’m still in my fight clothes, and they rush me onto this bus and they ferry us to this high tea at a palace with Vladimir Putin and Silvio Berlosconi. Jean-Claude Van Damme is there, Fedor Emelianenko. Fedor’s my favorite fighter! And I’m ripping my gloves off and I’m like, “God, I smell really bad. What is that smell?” So I run into the bathroom and I realized that I had shit my pants during the fight! I’m meeting Vladimir Putin! I’m with dignitaries, and there’s silk damask and gold everywhere, and I’m sitting there in soiled pants! It’s insane. And there’s no trash cans. So I take my underwear off and I roll it up and I shove it in the corner of the bathroom and then I clean myself up as best as I can, and then I go out there and I’m taking pictures with Berlusconi and Putin, and there are armed guards and everything like that. It was insane! So my memory of fighting in front of dignitaries in this huge arena is that I had shit in my pants.

And Bersluconi hit on me anyway! He came up to me and was like, “Are you single or are you married?” That was one of the most surreal things of my life: this Italian prime minister hitting on me with poop on my pants."

giphy.gif

I'd give bare knuckle mma a chance, bkb sounds like backyard boxing

Back