Beautiful big boobs, dumb as rocks babe interviews Elon Musk

Obviously a kid's show. Glad they're interviewing important people. Smart move making sure there is some eye candy for all the exhausted dads out there.

Dat boy Elon higher than a muhfucker, lmao.

She's cute, but her boobs aren't big by any stretch of the imagination. Also, I doubt she's actually that dumb. I'm pretty sure she's just playing a character.

Agreed with Madmick, btw. When you're forced to watch kids show after kids show with your kid, it helps if there's some eye candy on the screen for the grownups.

Jessica Cook "Jesse" Draper is an American talk show host, investor, and former actress, who is founding partner of Halogen Ventures. The daughter of Silicon Valley venture capitalist Timothy C. Draper, Draper began her career as an actress.

She's cute, but her boobs aren't big by any stretch of the imagination. Also, I doubt she's actually that dumb. I'm pretty sure she's just playing a character.

Agreed with Madmick, btw. When you're forced to watch kids show after kids show with your kid, it helps if there's some eye candy on the screen for the grownups.
She's asking questions and framing everything in a way that children could understand...because it's obviously a kid's show.

The real dumb person is the one who couldn't figure that out from the clip.

Its a gimmick like Ali G and Borat

Obviously a kid's show. Glad they're interviewing important people. Smart move making sure there is some eye candy for all the exhausted dads out there.

big boobs and pearl necklaces....this is what I watched as a young lad.

Jessica Cook Draper is quite attractive.

Elon Musk named his company after a man who fucks pigeons
<{clintugh}>

She's asking questions and framing everything in a way that children could understand...because it's obviously a kid's show.

The real dumb person is the one who couldn't figure that out from the clip.

Based on his user name...
I am not surprised mother fucker

Back