Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

I think they're referring to Grant Worldwide etc. Still an odd way to go about getting a point across or indeed an advert.

I think they're referring to Grant Worldwide etc. Still an odd way to go about getting a point across or indeed an advert.

No, the comment is referencing one of Bill's selling points. When you reach out to Bill, he says that he offers gloves with the amount of customization and options as Grant, while selling the gloves for a third of the price. Jasmine*2 just wrote a confusing and oddly loaded message. He is saying that people should rather buy Ring2Cage since they offer custom gloves at $20 dollars less, and he refers to Bill/TB's price difference as "literally stealing".

I'm fairly certain that it's Grant they're referring to as it's 'they have high prices' and 'you have your decent prices'. Don't get me wrong, there's obviously a problem somewhere, but in general they're having a poke at Grant for the high prices/shit customer service, whilst blowing smoke up another company for being 20 bucks cheaper than Bill.

I'm fairly certain that it's Grant they're referring to as it's 'they have high prices' and 'you have your decent prices'. Don't get me wrong, there's obviously a problem somewhere, but in general they're having a poke at Grant for the high prices/shit customer service, whilst blowing smoke up another company for being 20 bucks cheaper than Bill.

Okay, now I'm seeing that you may be right, haha. But still, the "decent prices" thing is weird, and also if the argument is against Grant then I still stand by my opinion that Jasmine*2 is a making a dumb argument. If you're dumb enough to buy Grant from Grant, then that's not "literally stealing". That's just you being really ignorant.

Very confusing to both top boxer and myself. Top Boxer is a supplier of the very best boxing equipment. He makes gear for my line as well as others. I'm not a middleman, but rather a boxing equipment seller, which I've done since 1984. My wife and I made our own gear in our own shop till all the tanneries in our area closed. It became necessary to travel to NYC to buy leather, which was a 500 mile turn around. Muhammad contacted me in 2012 asking for my business. We agreed and have been associates ever since. He makes the very best equipment on the market today, IMO. Several posters have been very negative toward our efforts and hide behind user names. Funny, none contact me via email to complain, however, I get positive feedback on our gear all the time. And yes, many have asked the different methods available for payment. I mentioned we accept Paypal, money order and also Western Union.............Many don't have PayPal and only asked of other methods of payment options. Everyone has the option of buying any brand they want. Thank those that have supported us since our association with Top boxer since 2012.

here are some Beaulieu groin gaurds , done with gold embroidery , and gold leather lacetop closure ,
pleas visit Mr Bill,s page as
https://www.facebook.com/BeaulieuCustomBoxingEquipment/?fref=ts
or email him at [email protected] for Beulieu gear.

IMG_4370_zpshqij3gr0.jpg

IMG_4371_zpscjaqnv7c.jpg

IMG_4372_zpslkbmuerg.jpg

BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT LINE , Also BEAULIEU "Old School " retro hair padded gloves ...............the Flores style training gloves. Contact us at [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 12764533_824714364329300_6802174353950851984_o.jpg
    12764533_824714364329300_6802174353950851984_o.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 11143275_831355606998509_2839956624472288461_o.jpg
    11143275_831355606998509_2839956624472288461_o.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 13615196_898710386929697_7500105110274678758_n.jpg
    13615196_898710386929697_7500105110274678758_n.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING [email protected]

We have cowhide flat cuff, triple padded cuff and hook and loop/Velcro strap closure. Metallic leather, neon too. Give us a try. We also offer our "Old School" retro "Flores " style horsehair padded training gloves. 14-20 oz. red, black or maroon.

I want this boots!
n2b9uR.jpeg

pjsAe3.jpg

4PbY0b.jpg

KkXS0z.jpg

MVBKe9.jpg

7G329A.jpg

here is the recreation of MIKE TYSON shoes!!!!!!!!!!
sole is bit different from original for better grip but you can have the exact same sole as well.[/QUOTE]

I want this boots! where can i buy this!please help me!
n2b9uR.jpeg

pjsAe3.jpg

4PbY0b.jpg

KkXS0z.jpg

MVBKe9.jpg

7G329A.jpg

here is the recreation of MIKE TYSON shoes!!!!!!!!!!
sole is bit different from original for better grip but you can have the exact same sole as well.[/QUOTE]

Or go to TopBoxer. The actual manufacturer of custom boxing equipment resellers like Beaulieu Boxing or Bill Boxing.
All this with more options and a much lower price.....due to not being a reseller who doesn't actually make anything.

Seriously, is this forum a place for vendors to be hawking, plugging their goods ?

I thought it was to discuss gear. Not for commercial exploitation. No selling/advertising allowed.

Or go to TopBoxer. The actual manufacturer of custom boxing equipment resellers like Beaulieu Boxing or Bill Boxing.
All this with more options and a much lower price.....due to not being a reseller who doesn't actually make anything.

Seriously, is this forum a place for vendors to be hawking, plugging their goods ?

I thought it was to discuss gear. Not for commercial exploitation. No selling/advertising allowed.
There's a lot of info posted about the differences between what products Topboxer offers compared to what Beauliue offers. This part of the forum is a good place to get in touch with these providers and for people to talk about the products. There's no need for comments asking about whether they can plug there stuff here cos then we risk losing that connection with all of these vendors.
Sounds like you've got a problem with Bill, if you don't want to buy from him then simply order from someone else, no need to run him down here to make a point for yourself .

Last edited:
There's a lot of info posted about the differences between what products Topboxer offers compared to what Beauliue offers. This part of the forum is a good place to get in touch with these providers and for people to talk about the products. There's no need for comments asking about whether they can plug there stuff here cos then we risk losing that connection with all of these vendors.
Sounds like you've got a problem with Bill, if you don't want to buy from him then simply order from someone else, no need to run him down here to make a point for yourself .

My problem is the constant and blatant shilling and advertising.
And I don't understand how that loses your connection with them. If you have a question and they have an answer then this is the place.
If they want to shill, they can pay for advertising or try craigslist.

If he can shill then so can I. And I will shill random manufacturers.
Unless some mod tells me that those rules listed against shilling are no good.

My problem is the constant and blatant shilling and advertising.
And I don't understand how that loses your connection with them. If you have a question and they have an answer then this is the place.
If they want to shill, they can pay for advertising or try craigslist.

If he can shill then so can I. And I will shill random manufacturers.
Unless some mod tells me that those rules listed against shilling are no good.
The simple response to that is "why are you concerned about the Beaulieu thread if you dont want to buy his stuff?" ....I know Topboxer has an identical style thread going here in the forum also so are you over there on his thread stirring up shit as well?
If you don't want to buy Bills gear and aren't interested in seeing what he posts then stop looking at this thread, it's pretty simple really !
Otherwise all one can assume is that you have a problem with Bill and want to de-rail his thread for your own personal reasons?

The simple response to that is "why are you concerned about the Beaulieu thread if you dont want to buy his stuff?" ....I know Topboxer has an identical style thread going here in the forum also so are you over there on his thread stirring up shit as well?
If you don't want to buy Bills gear and aren't interested in seeing what he posts then stop looking at this thread, it's pretty simple really !
Otherwise all one can assume is that you have a problem with Bill and want to de-rail his thread for your own personal reasons?

Please see the Rules for posting in this sub forum.
Thank you .

I have a dumb question for TopBoxer or Beaulieu. Do you guys restore worn out gloves and can you replace the padding within the glove? Thank you.

Stop trolling a thread that's about stuff you're not even interested in buying.

Back