Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

9HoSWw.jpg

UkdYEW.jpg

tlFdhg.jpg

c6JeAS.jpg

its good to see when some high end coaches use your product...feeling good...
we will try to even improve ourselves in future.
thanks to all.

Your stuff is incredible. Love all the images in this thread. Can't wait to order lots of stuff! :)

Don't usually come on here or post, but have been in the hospital for the past 11 days. Want to apologize to anyone that wrote looking for customization options, prices, etc. Am back home now and ready to help with your questions. Thanks for your support and understanding. Bill.

ADCaji.jpg

thought i,d upload something since it has been so long...welcome back bill

Excellent work as always. Man, years down the line when my custom gloves are finally too beat up to use, I really hope you're still around with your solid prices and custom options. I'd hate to not be able to get another piece of equipment made exactly how I want it, or have to go to someone else for custom gear that'll charge twice as much for something that probably isn't even as good.

Excellent work as always. Man, years down the line when my custom gloves are finally too beat up to use, I really hope you're still around with your solid prices and custom options. I'd hate to not be able to get another piece of equipment made exactly how I want it, or have to go to someone else for custom gear that'll charge twice as much for something that probably isn't even as good.

thank you very much for your kind words , i am trying my best to impress you with work on your order.
thanks again

UqGIfZ.jpg

hi guys , here is an image of gloves mr bill posted on ebay for sale...
since it has been on sale i want to clearify that THESE GOVES ARE NOT MADE BY ME AT ALL.
i have got several emails asking me if i made these gloves and they do look very different from my winings inspired gloves so i want to tell that they are not made by me and i have nothing to do with these at all.
pleas buy on your own risk...
you can email our respectable mr bill to ask the source of these gloves as i exactly know nothing about them.

with that said we are still continuing our custom line of gear.

thanks

UqGIfZ.jpg

hi guys , here is an image of gloves mr bill posted on ebay for sale...
since it has been on sale i want to clearify that THESE GOVES ARE NOT MADE BY ME AT ALL.
i have got several emails asking me if i made these gloves and they do look very different from my winings inspired gloves so i want to tell that they are not made by me and i have nothing to do with these at all.
pleas buy on your own risk...
you can email our respectable mr bill to ask the source of these gloves as i exactly know nothing about them.

with that said we are still continuing our custom line of gear.

thanks

Thanks for posting, I was actually considering picking these up before I saw this!

First of all as Muhammad once told me, he is not my slave. These gloves were sent to me from another of the 1000 or more factories in Silakot, Pakistan. They are a pair that were researched to include "Hand Safe" foams and no mention of Winning or "Winning Clones" were ever made. Nor were they placed on ebay as TOPBOXER made , nor even added to my custom line. I will say that these are excellently made, with a nice soft leather and fantastic foam feel. Topboxer wrote to me and we discussed all and the fact that I am not challenging his "Winning clone "line. These gloves speak for themselves. Not even sure If they will be offered at this time, but they are exceptional which shows PAKISTAN does make great gear too.

Last edited:
These gloves speak for themselves.

Yes, they do. And they say we are an attempt to replicate the style of the Winning gloves.

With all due respect, Bill. Let us be transparent here. How did you explain the gloves you wanted to your manufacturer? What pictures did you send him as models?

Funny how Bill gets so defensive. Then, also tries to play it slick with the "Hand Safe" reference followed with "no mention of Winning or Winning Clones were ever made". Just like GHVA had stated, they ARE in fact an attempt at a Winning clone. The listing does in fact also mention Winning in the title, along with Reyes and Grant. Just saying.

And in my personal opinion, those gloves don't look very well either. As Muhammad stated, they have cheap machine trimming, along with the cuff being too wide, and the gloves + padding being too square overall. Those gloves look like giant Legos.

Funny how Bill gets so defensive. Then, also tries to play it slick with the "Hand Safe" reference followed with "no mention of Winning or Winning Clones were ever made". Just like GHVA had stated, they ARE in fact an attempt at a Winning clone. The listing does in fact also mention Winning in the title, along with Reyes and Grant. Just saying.

And in my personal opinion, those gloves don't look very well either. As Muhammad stated, they have cheap machine trimming, along with the cuff being too wide, and the gloves + padding being too square overall. Those gloves look like giant Legos.

Not defensive but rather telling it like it is. Not made by my good friend Topboxer and not an attempt to copy his special line. Just an off shoot pair of gloves made as a sample pair for me. The reason for only "hand safe" is it's not meant to say "like W
inning or Winning clone" . That's all. Just the same it happens to be a very well made glove. Didn't expect Topboxer to dis it. the reference to Winning/Grant and Reyes in title is a practice by many to draw attention to the ebay listing only. Never mentioned Winning or "Winning clones" in description as I feel that could lead to legalities from Winning.

Have no plans to expand, change, or end my association with TOPBOXER , as I consider him a good friend first, glove maker second and am profoundly grateful to him for his quality of workmanship and dealing with an old man with a passion for quality boxing equipment. Thanks for you understanding. bill.

Last edited:
Just put in an order for Canelo's metallic color gloves from bill. Hook and loop ortho foam. Should be awesome!

Back