Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

Guess I will post a pic of my gloves

IMG_1844Copy.jpg

nice gloves. how do they look on though? that velcro patch seems like its in a weird spot.

Interesting so many opt for the 360 strap closure. It really doesn't do anything for wrist support. The only reason you might want it, is if you just wanted the weight distributed more onto the wrist than on other parts of the glove.

nice gloves. how do they look on though? that velcro patch seems like its in a weird spot.

Don't know, I have not got the gloves yet. This pic is from Topboxer.

Interesting so many opt for the 360 strap closure. It really doesn't do anything for wrist support. The only reason you might want it, is if you just wanted the weight distributed more onto the wrist than on other parts of the glove.

I like the 360 closure, With gloves I've used in the past with a shorter closure, I feel I can never get them tight around my skinny ass wrists. Then again before I got the gloves I use now (Fighting Sport Tri-Tech Bag and Sparring Gloves) I was using trash.

Last edited:
Don't know, I have not got the gloves yet. This pic is from Topboxer.

I like the 360 closure, With gloves I've used in the past with a shorter closure, I feel I can never get them tight around my skinny ass wrists. Then again before I got the gloves I use now (Fighting Sport Tri-Tech Bag and Sparring Gloves) I was using trash.

Cool. Keep us updated. Those gloves look sharp as hell!

Exactly. For the wrist support the cuff padding is what really matters - both on the backhand and on the palm side of the cuff, not the length or thickness of the strap (but the width is not unimportant).

Those last two gloves are just amazing. Words can't describe what Bill and Muhammad have done to the gear and equipment world.

I honestly now would rather buy a pair of these over some Winnings. The options are just out of this world.

Well, these are basically a copy of Flores gloves with a different padding. Which is nice of course, but rather a matter of a fashion taste than a question of the real purpose (perfomance). Winning used to make gloves with the same appearance.
These look ultra retro and it is nice some people like them, but it is mainly an aesthetical thing.

Yea, Winning is just as good over time, but, the customization, protection, just a great value from topboxer. Bill and Muhammad seem to be getting better over time. Now they have ortho foam.. Tons of options without hamstringing you with price.

also, now they have neon yellow. I guess from topboxer you can get neon yellow winning style gloves.

Ah, a kind of a turn around, isn't it? You didn't praise this gear that much several months ago when Muhammad was only starting his Winning "clones" project, did you? :) And that time he was able to offer almost all of the things he is offering now (except some colours, like metallic and neon). So I wonder what did convince you?... Not saying this gear isn't great, indeed it is, I am just curious what made you change your opinion so radically without any (as far as I know) factual reason, since I really don't know what has changed since... to me it is still the same gear (read: excellent).

Last edited:
Would you be able to PM me with some prices for hand wraps (delivered to UK), or should I just email?

Man, I sure am tempted by the ebay offerings....

He just likes to buy gloves, try them on, and sell them. Most of us do this too, but he just sells them faster than most of us.

To be honest I doubt Elvis keeps any of his gear. So far as I can tell(Winnings Included) He buys and doesn't keep anything.

At first it was kind of funny now I just shake my head anytime he posts a "Review"

To be honest I doubt Elvis keeps any of his gear. So far as I can tell(Winnings Included) He buys and doesn't keep anything.

At first it was kind of funny now I just shake my head anytime he posts a "Review"

He has yet another pair on there:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331135589240

The dude's a joke. I didnt see any reviews for these particular gloves on here. Would be funny if it showed up after the sale.

Saw these earlier, I figured he forgot to write the review and put them up :icon_lol:

Maybe he'll hurry up and pull em off, write a review and put them back up lol

Maybe I should send him a message on eBay.....surely he forgot.....lol

Bahahaha I just look forward to his next review and the turnover period in which he puts said item up on eBay. I feel like the time between the review and the listing is getting shorter and shorter, maybe he's running out of his seemingly unlimited funding for gear lol

Back