Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

Certainly I'll do the review. It will be trial by fire-last two weeks I received my custom Pacheco horse hair filled, Boxeo horse hair filled and Perfekta, not horse hair, they claim that it's real woman's hair:icon_excl For now the third pair is a dream, unbelievable high quality. Hope to receive soon Beaulieu gloves to make the comparison.

Do you use the horse hair filled gloves for bag/pad work or can you spar with them?

I really like the way they look, but cannot see what I would use them for.

Do you use the horse hair filled gloves for bag/pad work or can you spar with them?

I really like the way they look, but cannot see what I would use them for.
I use them to spar, rarely bag or pad. For bag I use Winning SB-2000.

Certainly I'll do the review. It will be trial by fire-last two weeks I received my custom Pacheco horse hair filled, Boxeo horse hair filled and Perfekta, not horse hair, they claim that it's real woman's hair:icon_excl For now the third pair is a dream, unbelievable high quality. Hope to receive soon Beaulieu gloves to make the comparison.

How did you get a hold of the pacheco gloves? From what I understand, Juan hasn't dealt with them for a while due to quality control issues, and pacheco is just now running back to him.

How did you get a hold of the pacheco gloves? From what I understand, Juan hasn't dealt with them for a while due to quality control issues, and pacheco is just now running back to him.
I ordered Pacheco gloves through local dealer here in Bulgaria, he is married to a Mexican girl and the prices are quite good.

New gloves have come in!!!!! Here is just a small taste. The Thong green is a very popular choice. Also, someone has got white patent leather.

1800081_441581039309303_671385291_o.jpg

1800081_441581042642636_395577801_o.jpg

1800081_441581045975969_1793018915_o.jpg

The rest can be found here on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BeaulieuCustomBoxingEquipment/photos_stream

Hell yeah joker mitts IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!! after i seen deathstrikers focus mitts i knew i had to get a pair. There so ugly there cool there like an ugly girl at the bar after a couple beers youll want to take em home too

Those white patent leather ones would be mine :p

I asked Topboxer to make the gloves with a padding system similar to the Ringside 4-Layer system. What he gave me was a hybridized system of 4 layers and the foam composition of his new Winning Variants.

Can't wait for these to come in. Expect a review!

Last edited:
1658624_444316725702401_1894389973_o.jpg

Looks like my design is catching on!

I love those colors together haha. I wonder if they can make the old school gloves in a lime green color, I'd love to have a lime green set of gear!

I love those colors together haha. I wonder if they can make the old school gloves in a lime green color, I'd love to have a lime green set of gear!

I am sure they can. For the $250 Bill wants for them, he should be able to have them made with golden flakes :)

I am sure they can. For the $250 Bill wants for them, he should be able to have them made with golden flakes :)

Hahahaha maybe I'll ask for lime green with golden flakes splattered all over em. Not only will the brightness from the green blind my sparring partners but the gold will too, or they'll flake off in their eyes and blind them

Just wanted to post some Bill gloves that will be coming next week.

The white/back/Red are Ortho foam.

The Flores old school gloves are just multi-layer foam.

9aojrk.jpg

fcr9s3.jpg

Those last two gloves are just amazing. Words can't describe what Bill and Muhammad have done to the gear and equipment world.

I honestly now would rather buy a pair of these over some Winnings. The options are just out of this world.

Yea, Winning is just as good over time, but, the customization, protection, just a great value from topboxer. Bill and Muhammad seem to be getting better over time. Now they have ortho foam.. Tons of options without hamstringing you with price.

also, now they have neon yellow. I guess from topboxer you can get neon yellow winning style gloves.

Yea, Winning is just as good over time, but, the customization, protection, just a great value from topboxer. Bill and Muhammad seem to be getting better over time. Now they have ortho foam.. Tons of options without hamstringing you with price.

also, now they have neon yellow. I guess from topboxer you can get neon yellow winning style gloves.

How and when did you find out about Neon yellow? I've been asked Muhammad about that like a few weeks ago and he said "nay."

So you're we've got Neon Yellow in addition to Neon Thong Green and Deathstriker Keylime Pie Green? SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From bill boxing's facebook page.

February 4th

"fluorescent green....yellow
metallic red, green, blue, gold and silver
patent leather black, white, blue, red
Croc skin"

Wow, those are sweet Mega. Very classy, clean look.

Back