Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

Really...........We purchased at full price a Winning face saver and took it apart to see just what was so special. We duplicated it piece by piece, even the nylon bar to keep the weight down. So, what you're buying is identical, other than the logo for $149.99.

Please please show me this identical headgear! :icon_lol:

Btw the worst knockoff among the brands is Grant itself and deserves knockout.

We purchased at full price a Winning face saver and took it apart to see just what was so special. We duplicated it piece by piece, even the nylon bar to keep the weight down. So, what you're buying is identical, other than the logo for $149.99.

LOL I think Bill you misunderstood GB's reply the FG-5000 is the facesaver for Winning. The FG-2900 is the Headgear w/ Cheek protectors. They are different headgears Bill.
Thank you.......don't keep up on product codes ,I guess. My bad, lol.

Write to me and I'll be happy to show you. bill.

We purchased at full price a Winning face saver and took it apart to see just what was so special. We duplicated it piece by piece, even the nylon bar to keep the weight down. So, what you're buying is identical, other than the logo for $149.99.

Your headgear is the same weight as the older version of the FG-5000 correct? 22 oz ??
Will your face saver be updating to the new 15 oz weight?? Just curious

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f67/bill-boxing-face-saver-review-2515671/

Here is the review i did on it. He did this based on the old version because they had one and tore it apart. In order for a new version to be done as well someone would have to donate their new version of the fg 5000 to have the same process done. I dont think bill plans on mimicing all winnings designs.

Trust me if you get this "old" facesaver that weighs 22oz you wont be sorry... Especially for 150 bucks.

I believe blair owns the new and old fg 5000 but not bills so you should ask him if losing the extra weight is really worth spending the extra cash.

It's not all about the weight, the whole inside changed on the fg 5000. The newer one hugs your cheeks. the older one sits on your temple and forehead I think.

Ask golden too, basically i have zero experience with winning headgear. I would ask around or asking in the winning thread if you are interested in it. Ask me about bills or skim the review or ask me anything ill do my best to answer it. Course you could always ask bill or topboxer as well.

We're not here to compete with R2C, but our prices are what we can do and hopefully with our special attention to custom wants the extra $20.00 would be realized and appreciated once given a try. Bill.[/QUOTE]

Write me and I'll show pictures of all our gear.

Your headgear is the same weight as the older version of the FG-5000 correct? 22 oz ??

Ours weighs in at approx. 17 oz. The metal bar version was 22 oz.

Nice bill, when did the 17oz version come online?

Nice bill, when did the 17oz version come online?

When we duplicated the Winning pattern and used the nylon bar system, it weighs approximately 17 oz. Winning utilizes a synthetic leather in both their headgear and cups.

Good to hear. Maybe someone will pick this up and review? I have the 22oz version.

hi , winings fg 5000 is made up with synthetic/artificial leather so its weight is around 15 to 16 oz.
now our headgear is made up of real high grade leather and weighs around 18 to 19 oz without leather lining and 22 oz with leather lining.
so you guys can see where the diffrence of weight is.
if you want the headgear to be made in synthetic leather then the weight will be exactly same as winings.

Good to hear. Maybe someone will pick this up and review? I have the 22oz version.
hi ,
your headgear was a special case as you wanted to have leather lining that makes the weight around 22 oz.if it was standard lining it would have been 17 to 19 oz and if we have used same material as winings used which is synthetic leather it would have been 15 oz only.
thanks

And i love it :) you do awesome work topboxer! Heck ya i prefer leather over synthetic i dont care what anyone says

And i love it :) you do awesome work topboxer! Heck ya i prefer leather over synthetic i dont care what anyone says

thanks , we will try to do even better with your current orders which i believe are two pieces of equipment i.e gloves and punch mitts and will make sure to send some gift for you. :)

thanks , we will try to do even better with your current orders which i believe are two pieces of equipment i.e gloves and punch mitts and will make sure to send some gift for you. :)

Bill often annoys me a bit, but we are different generations.
However I must admit I am really impressed by the facesaver (FG5000 like headgear) topboxer made. And people here know I hardly ever say this (I am very detail oriented). Topboxer, great job, mate!

Last edited:
Shihtzu i thought u didnt own any beaulieu gear?

Back