Beatriz Mesquita submits Mackenzie Dern

Ya, i saw that. Bia is a five time world champ and is bigger than dern. They actually used to train with each other alot during her blue and purple belt days. I wasn't surprised that she lost, i was surprised how fast though.

Also, Dern has probably been spending less time doing jiu jitsu and more time striking.

Also, Dern has probably been spending less time doing jiu jitsu and more time striking.

Yeah, but i wasnt expecting it to be a total destruction TBH.

Seemed like a black belt rolling with a blue. Its normal though, women sports will be always be dominated by manly chicks.

Seemed like a black belt rolling with a blue. Its normal though, women sports will be always be dominated by manly chicks.

Did Bea steal Dern's accent along with her soul???

What is manly about Bia?!?!

Did Bea steal Dern's accent along with her soul???

giphy.gif

FloGrappling said:
Dern skipped competing in her weight class, focusing only on the absolute.

So she isn't making weight in BJJ or MMA anymore?

Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif

So she isn't making weight in BJJ or MMA anymore?

Guess Tanq really helped her keep her weight in check. She seems to always be posting about working out on her instagram stories but she must be eating whatever she wants.

She'll never be taken seriously in MMA if she doesn't get that crap sorted out.

Tanquinho kept her weight in check all right. Real good. Just as Id keep her weight in check real good lol.

Back