Beating a dead horse: Ethnic Status of Khabib & Co.

What is the obsession with being blonde? Why would a man want blonde hair and blue eyes?

Those traits have been associated with racial purity within the white race for quite some time.

Those traits have been associated with racial purity within the white race for quite some time.

No such thing. Only thing that determines pigment is melanin concentration, which is partially regulated by the androgen receptor. More androgen activity = more melanin.

Pigmentation ie melanin concentration is a continuous variable. There is no blue eye gene or blonde hair gene. Just various genes that co-regulate melanin expression. If you have very little melanin expressed in cells you end up blonde with fair skin and blue eyes. And blue eyes are only blue because of Rayleigh scattering.

Some Eastern Euros care way too much about race man

I stopped supporting Khabib once he came out saying that he hates America for imposing sanctions against Russia and wants to beat up American fighters

I live in Britain, the home of white people. I have brown hair/brown eyes, as does everyone else.

'White' refers to skin color only mate. Most Nazis had brown hair for fuck sake.

Lmfao at this thread

You guys are something else

Artem Lobov actually looks a bit Ukrainian, but his super prominent cheekbones are unusual.

artemarniebig.jpg
In Lobov's wikipedia page (now deleted) his full Russian name was "Артём Муххамадгаджиевич Лобов", or something like that.

In Lobov's wikipedia page (now deleted) his full Russian name was "Артём Муххамадгаджиевич Лобов", or something like that.

Weird. I would say he looks mostly european, but I've never seen such extreme cheekbones on a white guy.

yeah ok ok we get it you're not like the rest of Chechens who have dark hair, dark eyes, and olive skin. cool.

I've just read some of the comments you've made on this forum. I can confirm that they are, in fact, false and also strangely hostile.

I have a particular interest in the geopolitical circumstances of the Chechen Republic, within the Russian Federation, and have been fortunate enough to visit the land on a few occasions so I believe I'm fairly qualified in this context.

Chechens have a mix of European and Middle-Eastern 'esque' features, although they belong to a distinct ethnic group of the Nakh peoples. The majority of Chechens have a pale white skin (often even lighter than the average Western European), a large nose, dark hair & eyes, and thick facial hair.

Due to the relatively high number of invasions that Chechens have experienced throughout their history their genetic makeup is quite diverse, hence why a minority of Chechens look completely European (red hair/blue eyes/small nose) or Arab (olive complexion).

I hope I've been able to enlighten you. May I also offer you some advice? Proposing your case in an aggressive and rude manner is not an effective means of spreading knowledge, especially when one's opinion is born of ignorance!

Back