Beating a dead horse: Ethnic Status of Khabib & Co.

What to say... I think we Slavs and Nordic people look quite different, like our facial construction and overall appearance. Also, Caucasians are originally from the Middle East or Iran.

However, when it comes to ethnicities, does it matter? In Russia there are like 50+ ethnicities and many foreigners, but Southern Caucasian men have horrible accents ahah, the woman seem to have normal Russian accents though. You can't answer the question if they are Russian or not, they are from the RF, some like Russia, some don't. A lot of Caucasians move away from there republic anyway and move elsewhere to study. Is it important?

Also one reason that Europeans are called "Caucasian" in the West is because the Caucus mountains divide Europe from Asia.

So what does that make Chechens and Dagestanis?

Right in the middle I guess, kind of like Somalis are the midpoint between Arabs and Black people or Kazakhs are the mid-point between Asians and Middle Eastern peoples.

Actually western anthropology considers all middle easterners and even Indians Caucasian. It's a dumb classification, but Chechens are not at a transition point. More like right in the middle.

What to say... I think we Slavs and Nordic people look quite different, like our facial construction and overall appearance. Also, Caucasians are originally from the Middle East or Iran.

However, when it comes to ethnicities, does it matter? In Russia there are like 50+ ethnicities and many foreigners, but Southern Caucasian men have horrible accents ahah, the woman seem to have normal Russian accents though. You can't answer the question if they are Russian or not, they are from the RF, some like Russia, some don't. A lot of Caucasians move away from there republic anyway and move elsewhere to study. Is it important?

Artem Lobov actually looks a bit Ukrainian, but his super prominent cheekbones are unusual.

artemarniebig.jpg

Also one reason that Europeans are called "Caucasian" in the West is because the Caucus mountains divide Europe from Asia.

Right in the middle I guess, kind of like Somalis are the midpoint between Arabs and Black people or Kazakhs are the mid-point between Asians and Middle Eastern peoples.
It's true, but Kazakhs are either Russian, or originally Mongolian/Chinese/Korean. There aren't too much (or very little) Arabs.

Dude, you will not find a science book ANYWHERE that will back up anything you just said. You are just spouting out your ill informed opinions. You are mismatching the race, ethnic group and religion in just about every post you make. If you are going to try to discuss something as nebulous as this at least have your terms right. For a start to be a different "race" there has to be a significant amount of genetic drift. There are no inbetween or transitonarl races just groups that lived in relative isolation long enough for genetic drift to occur.

Its hard to put chechens into a racial group because we are so diverse with some clans who have turk origin and some who have russian, jewish and german. But calling us middle eastern and arabs is just stupid we have no connection with arabs other than religion

dafuq lol

what exactly is this mythical unicorn place where Muslims look like Swedish people rofl

Albania

And no, Chechens are not middle eastern, chechnya is in Europe and they are a distinct group, they are as far away from an ethnic swede than to a yemeni arab.

I dont know the name of the clan but in the chechen deportation to siberia they encountered volga germans who were also deported there. Those germans eventually made their own clan, but that is the only one of german origin that i know of

Yeah there are Volga Germans everywhere in Southern Russia, even in my Mongolic province.

We don't call them Mongols of German origin rofl.

Dude you're Westernized as fuck.

Artem Lobov actually looks a bit Ukrainian, but his super prominent cheekbones are unusual.

artemarniebig.jpg
I am half Ukrainian, and I can barely tell the difference between Russian/Ukrainian/Belorussian and some Latvians at first sight lol, I don't know about Bulgarians though, I haven't seen a lot of them. But as soon as you hear them speak, that's when you realize...

Yeah there are Volga Germans everywhere in Southern Russia, even in my Mongolic province.

We don't call them Mongols of German origin rofl.

Dude you're Westernized as fuck.
Damn, I forgot about Kalmykia, I want to visit Elista this year. It looks awesome down there, furthest down I have been is Nalchik, but that isn't anything like there.

Hahaha you did you even read what i wrote ? they formed their own clan, just go and look up Teip and you can read all about it
The taips descending of non-Ingush or non-Chechen ancestors are called impure teips (in other language: su’lijn taipa, соьли тайпа)

I am half Ukrainian, and I can barely tell the difference between Russian/Ukrainian/Belorussian and some Latvians at first sight lol, I don't know about Bulgarians though, I haven't seen a lot of them. But as soon as you hear them speak, that's when you realize...

It depends. I was trolling the OP a bit. There is big overlap. But there are differences too.

lol the morons on sherdog call us "Eastern Russians".

It's like they can't look @ a map and guess that an area that takes up 1/8th of the world's landmass has more than 1 ethnicity

It depends. I was trolling the OP a bit. There is big overlap. But there are differences too.

tiny differences dude.

Germany itself is a country/ethnicity that consists of dozens of tribes with various dialects/differences.

Like legit, you can take ethnic Russians from various regions of the country and you'll find more differences between them than Southern Russians and Ukrainians.

lol by idiotic nationalistic chechens, they say that they are "impure" because they are not in one of the 10 Vainakh tribes, but they adopt our culture, tradition and language

Kalmyks have the 'Buzava' tribe which is the most Russianized tribe and there are Kalmyks with blond hair and blue eyes (but still Asian faces) but it's obv. those genes are foreign to the original Kalmyk gene pool even though we still consider those people Kalmyk.

I don't go as far as to exaggerate and say that the majority of them have those Nordic features like you do though with Chechens though.

the same can be said for chechens, even though we have a population of 1 million there are like 9 different dialects

yeah ok ok we get it you're not like the rest of Chechens who have dark hair, dark eyes, and olive skin. cool.

What is the obsession with being blonde? Why would a man want blonde hair and blue eyes?

Back