Bearded "Lady" Teaches Kids About Drag Queens In SJW "Kid's Show"

You guys are acting like they're molesting these kids. Parents should be allowed to raise their kids as they see fit (to an extent, of course) an if the parents believe their child will benefit from this, well good for them.

I thought you guys cared about parental choice? Oh that's right, you just want parents to make decisions that YOU see fit. Fucking hypocrites.

Do you realize how whacked out crazy this would have been from 1,000,000 years ago through the 1990's? They are fkn with us. You all know that, right? Social liberals? You know it's not about equal rights or anything, right?

So there's this YT channel directed towards spreading the LGBT gospel to kids called "Queer Kid Stuff"...in their latest atrocity, a "bearded lady" (drag queen) that goes by the name Ms. Ter - seriously, you can't make this shit up - teaches children about drag queens - as it is so much like dress-up...Of course the Huffington Post is all over this and thinks it is just great. The channel has 5,600-some subscribers, I feel for the children forced to watch this insanity by their deluded parents:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...tm_medium=facebook&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

It's 2017.

Quit getting outraged at everything.

They're really using the whole drag queen thing to push this to kids. Bullshit like the video in the OP, this event at the Edmonton library (according to the article there have been similar events in Winnipeg and Halifax), in Alberta the province gave a "toolkit" to teachers advising them to have drag queens come in and put on shows, there was that thing in NYC where the drag queen gave them a little more of a show than they bargained for, and it goes on and on. My son said that at the Pride assembly at his school a couple weeks ago - yes you read that right, a Pride assembly - there were a bunch of drag queens along with trannies and homos, "celebrating diversity" on stage which culminated in a female student coming out as "genderqueer" on stage to a roaring applause.

I used to laugh and sneer at conservatives when they would warn about the slippery slope. I was wrong, and foolish. There is a powerful, extremely well-funded and influential lobby that is actively trying to turn more kids into LGBTQ lifestyle. Why? I don't know. But it can't be denied at this point. There's no reason for all this gender-bending shit in schools just to promote the ideas of tolerance and compassion. My daughter told me how last year, when she was in grade 6, a woman (not sure if it was a tranny or not, she just said it was a "weird looking lady") came in and told them that if they're feeling weird in their bodies, it could be a sign that they're trans. Why the hell should the school system tell this to a bunch of kids that we 100% know are going to be feeling weird in their bodies??? This is sick. I'm taking my daughter the hell out of the public school system, but we're at the point where we have to put in a lot of work to deprogram her from all the bullshit that the education system and mass media tries to bathe her brain in. Long term, this spells disaster for our culture imo.

Just tell her how weird it is and what's going on. She'll understand. But you have to be honest without vitriol. Matter of factly explain that weird stuff is being pushed hard, and that it's sick.

They're really using the whole drag queen thing to push this to kids. Bullshit like the video in the OP, this event at the Edmonton library (according to the article there have been similar events in Winnipeg and Halifax), in Alberta the province gave a "toolkit" to teachers advising them to have drag queens come in and put on shows, there was that thing in NYC where the drag queen gave them a little more of a show than they bargained for, and it goes on and on. My son said that at the Pride assembly at his school a couple weeks ago - yes you read that right, a Pride assembly - there were a bunch of drag queens along with trannies and homos, "celebrating diversity" on stage which culminated in a female student coming out as "genderqueer" on stage to a roaring applause.

I used to laugh and sneer at conservatives when they would warn about the slippery slope. I was wrong, and foolish. There is a powerful, extremely well-funded and influential lobby that is actively trying to turn more kids into LGBTQ lifestyle. Why? I don't know. But it can't be denied at this point. There's no reason for all this gender-bending shit in schools just to promote the ideas of tolerance and compassion. My daughter told me how last year, when she was in grade 6, a woman (not sure if it was a tranny or not, she just said it was a "weird looking lady") came in and told them that if they're feeling weird in their bodies, it could be a sign that they're trans. Why the hell should the school system tell this to a bunch of kids that we 100% know are going to be feeling weird in their bodies??? This is sick. I'm taking my daughter the hell out of the public school system, but we're at the point where we have to put in a lot of work to deprogram her from all the bullshit that the education system and mass media tries to bathe her brain in. Long term, this spells disaster for our culture imo.

Given the engineered top down nature of all this cultural Marxist ideology, it isn't even really a slipper slope. It's more about a long term agenda.

Slippery slope usually is based on 'unintended' consequence, but really they are intended. Rolling it out into schools to get children into it is part of the process of 'converting' a society into new ideologies.

Normalization and socialization is more efficient when used on children.

I think it must be in part a attempt to further reduce are birth rates by promoting "sterile" lifestyles.

for all the democrat defeats, they are winning this war.....and now society loses

I only got a few words into this and I'm already like

RkWCYvm.gif

It's like that episode of South Park where Mr Garrison tries to get fired by being the most deranged, perverted :eek::eek::eek: imaginable and acting totally inappropriately around the children, only for all the politically correct douche bags to applaud his disgusting behavior. Crazy to think that just 15 years ago that was over the top parody, now we are seeing it for real.

If it carries on like this and these freaks continue to get their way in the name of 'progress', then I dread to think what's to come. In another 15 years maybe pedos will be invited into schools to molest kids.

I would have been furious and prob would have went there and showed my ass

You're last sentence is spot on, I am scared to know what it will be like in 20 years

I mean how do you explain that when a child asks what is that on stage
I'd just grab my kid and walk them right out of school. They'd probably never go back to that school again too. That kind of crap should never be shown to kids at school.

And the tranny should have been arrested. You can't wear a thong and spread your legs so kids can see your crotch. Or maybe this stuff is just fine in these leftist cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Also, that is pretty wild that they are encouraging kids to self diagnose like that. Adults are notoriously bad at self diagnosing mental conditions. Children stand no chance.

The only reason you'd do that is if you WANTED the children to identify as trans (or some other weird mental condition). Encouraging self diagnosis while at the same time promoting it is a good way to mess kids up.

Do you realize how whacked out crazy this would have been from 1,000,000 years ago through the 1990's? They are fkn with us. You all know that, right? Social liberals? You know it's not about equal rights or anything, right?

It's incrementalism, not a slippery slope. They seem very similar in practice but slippery slopes are unintentional

Incrementalism is pushing just past your comfort zone then waiting for it to be "the new normal" and establishing position. Then they just push a little more so that it's "not a big deal" compared to where we are now. Then they wait and then push a little more, then wait, ad infinitum

That's how you go from the most liberal state in the union, California, banning same sex marriage via popular vote in 2008 to this shit in a couple of years

That's also why they refuse to use previous years as a reference point and say things like "it's 2017, come on" or "this isn't he 1950s anymore" because if you look further back than right now, you would see how far they've actually pushed us. It's also why make America great AGAIN resounded so strongly in the conscious of the conservatives

I've shared this before, but a friend of mine pulled his boy out of school because the teacher was encouraging him to dress up in women's clothing. Apparently, the original mandate was that teachers were supposed to not discourage kids from dressing up as the opposite sex, and this teacher took it upon herself to actually encourage kids to dress as the opposite sex. "Go on, throw on a dress, see how it feels". The boy told his father because he was uncomfortable with it, and they yanked him out of there the next day.

Why are kids in elementary school playing dress-up in the first place? This movement went from that of acceptance, to imposing their beliefs on the rest of us. I don't want these weirdos teaching my kids anything but math and science and grammar at this point.

It's incrementalism, not a slippery slope. They seem very similar in practice but slippery slopes are unintentional

Incrementalism is pushing just past your comfort zone then waiting for it to be "the new normal" and establishing position. Then they just push a little more so that it's "not a big deal" compared to where we are now. Then they wait and then push a little more, then wait, ad infinitum

That's how you go from the most liberal state in the union, California, banning same sex marriage via popular vote in 2008 to this shit in a couple of years

That's also why they refuse to use previous years as a reference point and say things like "it's 2017, come on" or "this isn't he 1950s anymore" because if you look further back than right now, you would see how far they've actually pushed us. It's also why make America great AGAIN resounded so strongly in the conscious of the conservatives
And independents.

Back