Bearded "Lady" Teaches Kids About Drag Queens In SJW "Kid's Show"

axstar713

Los Cochinos
@Orange
Reaction score
So there's this YT channel directed towards spreading the LGBT gospel to kids called "Queer Kid Stuff"...in their latest atrocity, a "bearded lady" (drag queen) that goes by the name Ms. Ter - seriously, you can't make this shit up - teaches children about drag queens - as it is so much like dress-up...Of course the Huffington Post is all over this and thinks it is just great. The channel has 5,600-some subscribers, I feel for the children forced to watch this insanity by their deluded parents:

“Drag is something that’s really accessible to kids because they’re so used to dress up and play as a part of their everyday routine,” Amer told HuffPost. “We wanted to talk about it for Pride Month because of the deep roots drag has in LGBTQ+ celebrations and because kids going out to parades with their grown ups are going to see lots of people in drag and they might have questions. Who better to answer those questions than a drag queen?”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...tm_medium=facebook&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

giphy.gif

Any parent pushing this shit on their kids should get charged with child abuse. Those reports of kids that are 4,6,8, etc. claiming they're trans is disgusting and the parents need to be castrated and put on an island.

Last edited:
Oh FFS!!! That show is disgusting!

My LBGTBBQ bearded daughter will be all over this. Thanks, TS!

LGBTQ or whatever acroynom they have today, the movement has gone beyond seeking equal rights. It's looking for special status, where they cannot be challenged at a political and intellectual level by stamping out opposition voices. If anyone speaks up against their propaganda campaign (yes that term is accurate), they risk having being labelled as homophobes, transphobes or bigots. Those labels carry consequences for the person's career and social relations.

Left wing fascism at its finest

all of the crazy talk about slippery slopes during the gay marriage debates, well here you go

Last edited:
{<doc}

I don't care what perverts consensually do in the privacy of their own home

But leave children out of it, what the fuck man

LGBTQ or whatever acroynom they have today, the movement has gone beyond seeking equal rights. It's looking for special status, where they cannot be challenged at a political and intellectual level by stamping out opposition voices. If anyone speaks up against their propaganda campaign (yes that term is accurate), they risk having being labelled as homophobes, transphobes or bigots. Those labels carry consequences for the person's career and social relations.

Left wing fascism at its finest

Couldn't agree more

Story time at the library just got a bit more glamorous.

In Jonathan’s Busch’s re-vamped nursery rhyme this Sunday the five little monkeys will be swapped out for “five clumsy drag queens” serving up rhythm realness.

“It’ll be five of us queens walking in these big shoes and performing,” said Busch, a library assistant by day, and occasional drag queen named Lourdes by night.

The performance is all part of the Edmonton Public Library’s Over the Rainbow Story Time event, an age-friendly affair featuring drag queens reading kids books, sashaying to nursery rhymes, and doing makeup for aspiring glamazons.

“We’re mostly celebrating diversity,” Busch said. “The more different we are, our culture just gets stronger.”

Busch, who recently began working with kids through his job at the library, said he’s excited to bring the world of drag, in a family friendly way, to a younger audience.

“Being able to bring both of these things together and share that is great,” he said.

Drag is loosely defined as someone impersonating and exaggerating a certain gender, typically with big hair, overdrawn lips and lots of glitter.

But there’s also an element of creativity and individuality, said Busch, and that’s a message he hopes will inspire people attending the event.

“We should be happy to be different, and that it’s OK,” he said. “If you stand out in a good way, it shows you’re being the most ‘you’ that you can be.”

http://www.metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/06/09/edmonton-public-library-drag-queens-story-time.html

I thought this was satire at first. This is pretty disturbing stuff.

Description be like: Hey kids, check out Ms. Ter on Instagram!

19367880_818791091604519_1668013668240982016_n.jpg

giphy.gif

Houston Superintendent Richard Carranza said in recent remarks that he would support teaching about the contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people, alongside ethnic-studies courses, in the city's schools, the Houston Chronicle reports.

They're really using the whole drag queen thing to push this to kids. Bullshit like the video in the OP, this event at the Edmonton library (according to the article there have been similar events in Winnipeg and Halifax), in Alberta the province gave a "toolkit" to teachers advising them to have drag queens come in and put on shows, there was that thing in NYC where the drag queen gave them a little more of a show than they bargained for, and it goes on and on. My son said that at the Pride assembly at his school a couple weeks ago - yes you read that right, a Pride assembly - there were a bunch of drag queens along with trannies and homos, "celebrating diversity" on stage which culminated in a female student coming out as "genderqueer" on stage to a roaring applause.

I used to laugh and sneer at conservatives when they would warn about the slippery slope. I was wrong, and foolish. There is a powerful, extremely well-funded and influential lobby that is actively trying to turn more kids into LGBTQ lifestyle. Why? I don't know. But it can't be denied at this point. There's no reason for all this gender-bending shit in schools just to promote the ideas of tolerance and compassion. My daughter told me how last year, when she was in grade 6, a woman (not sure if it was a tranny or not, she just said it was a "weird looking lady") came in and told them that if they're feeling weird in their bodies, it could be a sign that they're trans. Why the hell should the school system tell this to a bunch of kids that we 100% know are going to be feeling weird in their bodies??? This is sick. I'm taking my daughter the hell out of the public school system, but we're at the point where we have to put in a lot of work to deprogram her from all the bullshit that the education system and mass media tries to bathe her brain in. Long term, this spells disaster for our culture imo.

Back