Beacon of morality Anderson Silva reacts to Jon Jones and McGregor

It was bs from Silva to dodge fighting Jones. Jones even mentioned in interviews how he was down to fight Silva. Silva wanted none of that.
LOL that's a lie.
He said he did NOT want to fight SIlva.
But if Silva was to try and fight him, he would not shy away (he was the champion and could not refuse even if he wanted to).
The point is, Jon was as willing as SIlva to fight.

Pro MMA fighters’ opinions > Basement dwellers on Sherdog
Are you saying our opinions dont matter bro? Lol. No hard feelings bro just never cared for Andy, he was a great fighter for his time though.

So mcgregor tarnished the sport, but jones deserves our respect....

Dopers gonna stick together then . .

When did Silva say that, though? Earlier, when Jones was getting a lot of hate and we were first seeing the signs of his personal trainwreck would be quite different from post-wreck, looking at the smoldering ruins.

Context matters when you are quoting someone.

says mcgregor tarnished everything he has worked to attain in the sport?
Drugs and cheating is ok....eeezzz Normal
dolly through window......eeeezzz complicated

LOL that's a lie.
He said he did NOT want to fight SIlva.
But if Silva was to try and fight him, he would not shy away (he was the champion and could not refuse even if he wanted to).
The point is, Jon was as willing as SIlva to fight.

@ 5:45ish

Thats also the first video I found. I know he mentioned it several times as well.

Amazon being a decent human being, not sure what I'm supposed to gain from this?

@ 5:45ish

Thats also the first video I found. I know he mentioned it several times as well.

it seems he did not answer at all.
he said he is open for it, but never that he wanted.

And yet on other media events he said he wasn't interested at all.

If you recall his issues with Rashad, that is how Jon answers (he didn't want to be seen like "wussing out" but he never said he wanted to face him .

Back