Be thankful for Ronda...

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because love or hate her, you WILL be on the edge of your seat when Bruce Buffer screams out the introductions, and EVERYONE on sherdog is emotionally invested in the outcome. Perhaps even more so than Conor-Alvarez. Despite the DNB avoiding all media responsibility and Nunes' inability to hype the fight, a year's worth of memes, gifs, and taunting will either be vindicated or nullified on this night.

Infinite amounts of Sherdog points and reputations are at stake here. Will she silence her critics or face utter humiliation and disappear from the sport forever? We shall all we be witness.

Whatever the result, jimmies will be rustled like we've never seen before. So enjoy, and happy new year!

Because love or hate her, you WILL be on the edge of your seat when Bruce Buffer screams out the introductions, and EVERYONE on sherdog is emotionally invested in the outcome. Perhaps even more so than Conor-Alvarez. Despite the DNB avoiding all media responsibility and Nunes' inability to hype the fight, a year's worth of memes, gifs, and taunting will either be vindicated or nullified on this night.

Infinite amounts of Sherdog points and reputations are at stake here. Will she silence her critics or face utter humiliation and disappear from the sport forever? We shall all we be witness.

Whatever the result, jimmies will be rustled like we've never seen before. So enjoy, and happy new year!
Not the people who are watching laying on their beds.

I like Ronda.

Fuck the haters.

This is true, Ronda is a great, strong woman who has done lots for the sport, unlike cheating Cyborg. We should appreciate her, she's a once EVER fighter

She does look super hot at the weigh-ins to be honest

X2XNm.jpg

Ummm, no. I won't be watching because not a dime of my money has ever or will ever go to her.

Ummm, no. I won't be watching because not a dime of my money has ever or will ever go to her.
a good chunk of every dollar you spend on UFC goes to her and Conor regardless.

and we all know you'll be streaming it anyway.

And, how much money do you think I've ever spent on the UFC?

Good point TS... love her or hater her... she got your attention & you will be entertained no matter whether you love supporting her or bashing her.

I'm thankful for Edmond and Ronda. They truly deliver
fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

She brought WMMA into the UFC, probably the most unforgivably evil and malevolent thing anyone in MMA has ever done.

Ronda you are amazing, and the only one more beautiful than you is Gorgeous Frank.

Back