Be my Friend

chokeyou

Derp de doo
Reaction score
Dear potential friends,

After more than 11 years on this site, I finally got my first friend request and now I have a friend. Now I want to make more friends and make the OT the special place that it once was.

About me: Attorney in my mid-thirties. I enjoy going out to dive bars, drinking scotch occasionally, listening heavy metal music and attending shows, playing guitar, snowboarding and much more. Back in my heyday I used to be a kick boxer.

Please add me as a friend and tell me more about yourself.

Thank you.

Love,

Chokeyou

You add me.

Then I'll think about it.

If we were to become friends, would you teach me how to kickbox?

Also, how do you feel about people who wear glasses?

If we were to become friends, would you teach me how to kickbox?

Also, how do you feel about people who wear glasses?

Of course I would I'm great w the mits! I have no problem with glasses. I have bad vision in one eye but it's a stigmatism so glasses don't completely fix the problem. I need to get lasik!

Dear chokeyou,

Fuck no.

Not even cordially,

Josh

I always took you for a nice guy Josh. We pre-TUFers need to stick together. You wouldn't be so cruel as to deny my friend request would you?

I forgot to mention that I used to deal and play poker professionally, so if you need any tips/advice to improve your game I'm here for you.

Apparently you don't watch sports... or anything...on a saturday
.. this means no

Apparently you don't watch sports... or anything...on a saturday
.. this means no

Usually I'm out on Saturdays but I'm chilling with a girl tonight watching the fights. She's passed out from me banging her.

Not really a team sports kind of guy. I'm into individual sports like anything fighting related, skating, snowboarding etc.

If you are an intellectual it's likely we have something else in common.

Go fuck yourself to death you French piece of shit.

lol, Ts is gagging for a rape choke.

Usually I'm out on Saturdays but I'm chilling with a girl tonight watching the fights. She's passed out from me banging her.

Not really a team sports kind of guy. I'm into individual sports like anything fighting related, skating, snowboarding etc.

If you are an intellectual it's likely we have something else in common.

Is there anything worse than people who call themselves an, "Intellectual"? Probably not, bro. :cool:

Is there anything worse than people who call themselves an, "Intellectual"? Probably not, bro. :cool:

Your name sounds Japanese. I love Japan and its people. Check out this shot of Tokyo Tower I took on valentines day when I was visiting my ex-wife (that bitch!).

ztygqb.jpg

Last edited:
Your name sounds Japanese. I love Japan and its people. Check out this shot of Tokyo Tower I took on valentines day when I was visiting my ex-wife (that bitch!).

ztygqb.jpg

I dislike your implied notion of people belonging to the land. I don't conform to your hippy bullshit, bro. :cool:

I dislike your implied notion of people belonging to the land. I don't conform to your hippy bullshit, bro. :cool:

I don't even understand the "notion of belonging to the land," different countries have different cultures. I like Japanese culture if you would like me to put it that way. Back in '03 this was three out of four Sherdoggers.

816.png

I don't even understand the "notion of belonging to the land," different countries have different cultures. I like Japanese culture if you would like me to put it that way. Back in '03 this was three out of four Sherdoggers.

816.png

Japanese culture is kind of a joke, bro. :cool:

Back