Be honest.. Who wins Stipe or Cro Cop 2005

Are you new to this shit?

None of that matters. Its Big Nog. Youre fucked. Hes gonna submit you
You know what matter? Cro Cop has a history of losing to every good hw strikers he face
Gonzaga,jds,schaub,mir,Nelson,hunt,fedor and Kongo

Lol eve you know Struve didn’t beat stipe in his prime
pride fans like you are the reason why people hate pride fighters

If you hate PRIDE fighters that means you hate half of the best UFC fighters, some of them still fighting today. I don't understand why someone has to pick something and praise it and shit on something else. Why is there need to prove something today is so vastly better and superior
Doesn’t mean he’s in his prime.And you are truly delusional if you even think Struve stand a chance against current stipe.
Stipe would ko prime fedor,nog cro or every pride heavyweights you worship

How can someone who is MMA fan say this with this level of certainty? MMA is highly unpredictable and you are talking about GOAT Fedor, UFC and PRIDE champion Big Bog and CC like they are some shit fighters and cans lol. This forum is full of immature children and teens.

People do pretty often at the gym lol

Stipe is a very fast striker for heavyweight... any speed advantage would be slight

His size + footwork alone puts Cro cop in a ton of danger immediately. Why do you think everyone panics once they actually get in there with stipe?
Stipe has fought a bunch of past their prime 40 year olds on this run. Nothing like the Pride division back in the day. Stipe is just a flavor of the month in the weakest version of the HW division we've ever seen.

If you hate PRIDE fighters that means you hate half of the best UFC fighters, some of them still fighting today. I don't understand why someone has to pick something and praise it and shit on something else. Why is there need to prove something today is so vastly better and superior

How can someone who is MMA fan say this with this level of certainty? MMA is highly unpredictable and you are talking about GOAT Fedor, UFC and PRIDE champion Big Bog and CC like they are some shit fighters and cans lol. This forum is full of immature children and teens.
I think some just recognize the level of skill Miocic possesses.

You know what matter? Cro Cop has a history of losing to every good hw strikers he face
Gonzaga,jds,schaub,mir,Nelson,hunt,fedor and Kongo

So he lost to Gonzaga cuz Gonzaga was a better striker? You have no clue kid.

Stipe has fought a bunch of past their prime 40 year olds on this run. Nothing like the Pride division back in the day. Stipe is just a flavor of the month in the weakest version of the HW division we've ever seen.
Werdum was in his prime when he fought stipe
Overeem and arlovski was on 6 fights winning streak
Jds was looking amazing in the rothwell fight
Ngannou was destroying every one
Mark hunt was still good

Werdum was in his prime when he fought stipe
Overeem and arlovski was on 6 fights winning streak
Jds was looking amazing in the rothwell fight
Ngannou was destroying every one
Yea, WOAT division, I agree.

Listen you ignorant mother fucker. None of those guys will be remembered for shit except Fedor. Youre a disrespectful prick and no wonder you have dubs. Dipshit

You ever heard of Enzo Maccareli

Or Denis Lebeddav, Danny Green

No youve heard of Roy Jones Jr. Not no name scrubs he lost to past his prime. Fuckin moron. I dont know why they dont just ban trash like you these days
Lol you got triggered by fact.cant even make a rational comeback
So he lost to Gonzaga cuz Gonzaga was a better striker? You have no clue kid.
Well yeah since he ko’d Cro Cop on feet

This is so stupid. So schaub, gonzaga and nelson are better strikers than Cro Cop?

Are you new to this shit?

None of that matters. Its Big Nog. Youre fucked. Hes gonna submit you
Obviously not though.... you can't speaks in absolutes like that, especially when there's evidence to the contrary. Fedor easily survived. Frank Mir about snapped his arm off his body.

Yeah CC also subbed him.. A bjj blackbelt

Youre a moron. And im positive youre some twig virgin, because no adult would be this pathetic

If you ever want to improve yourself, its baby steps. Nobody likes a retard

yeah coleman waterman herring ranldeman magamedov were all killers in their prime

Yeah CC also subbed him.. A bjj blackbelt

Youre a moron. And im positive youre some twig virgin, because no adult would be this pathetic

If you ever want to improve yourself, its baby steps. Nobody likes a retard
Lol still triggered.
Cro Cop has losses to every good hw strikers,thats a fact.

CroCop

He is strong and that big kick will kill.

I love both my fellow croatians.
1. I never watched a Cro Cop fight in Pride 2003-2006 era and not been at the edge of my seat. NErvous as fuck, knowing it can end If i get up to get a glass of water. That's how i missed Vovchanchyn KO. It was super-exciting! Win or loose. Just look at the Cro COp - Fedor, Cro Cop vs Nog, And Nog vs Fedor. Pure excitement from start to finish. Stipe vs Nganu - boring as hell.

2. Prime CC was hard to take down. Ask Mark Coleman.Barnett, Minotauro and other. It wasn't impossible, but it was hard, and then CC would just tie you up and wait for a stand up.

3. I really like stipe, but GOAT? We must look at more then just record. Fights are much more then W or L.
Did Stipe beat Nganu? He won. But after 2 days of Recovery Nganu can walk and train again. Cro cop was putting guys out for 6 months to a year. Breaking bones, Vovchanchyn almost dies, was throwing up for weeks. Broken Fujitas face, Herrings ribs, MOgamedov's ribs, Sapps orbital.

Cro Cop lost to randleman, MInotauro, Fedor and hunt in thgose days.
Underastimated a wrestler, subbed by greatest BBJ figter of that era (did't even train BJJ at that time), lost a exciteing decision against the best HW figter ever and Hunt beat him with a split decision in a K1 math (mma rules but they were standing up) and CC has a LHK win over hunt in K1.

The fact is - Cro Cop could lose that figt, but with stipe landing some punch like randleman. Most likely it would be a brutal finish by Cro Cop. IMO

They’re because they beat Cro Cop on feet
Simple as that

So, Alex Emelianenko beat Gonzaga on feet, Gonzaga is "a better striker" than CC, Alex is a better striker than Gonzaga, conclusion, Alex is vastly better striker than Cro Cop?

Back