Be honest.. Who wins Stipe or Cro Cop 2005

who has he fought at HW with elite wrestling.

Are you serious?
Better turn your brain on.

Amir Aliakbari - world greco-roman wrestling champion
Coleman - NCAA wrestling champion, world championship silver medail
Randelman - NCAA champion
Ron Waterman - NCAA All American
King Mo - Pan American champion
Fujita - 2 times Japan freestyle champion
Yuji Nagata - Japan greco-roman champion
Dos Caras Jr. - Pan American games bronze medail at greco-roman, olympic wrestler
Josh Barnett - UFC champion
Heath Herring - top contender at that time
Sakuraba - former LHW world's no. 1

in 2005 Cro Cop kills him.
in 2018 Stipe SHOULD beat him.
Both in their primes Cro Cop 60/40.

Crocop right after the GP in 2007.

Crocop is a better fighter now to be honest, bigger, better wrestler and harder puncher.

Crocop right after the GP in 2007.

Crocop is a better fighter now to be honest, bigger, better wrestler and harder puncher.

Different rules and different environment.

Aslo Cro Cop had a lot more mileage than UFC fighters.

Cro Cop's game from his prime didn't work in american version of MMA, the space is too big and without corners, elbows, no kicks and kees on the ground, fence clinch & fence wrestling.

Put them against prime Cro Cop in the ring and he can beat anyone there.

Last edited:
Cro Cop would be difficult stylistically for Stipe, IMO.

Stipe is better overall, but head-to-head...I would probably choose Cro Cop.

Best version of Fedor, Cain, JDS, CroCop > Stipe

Still, Stipe is a good guy

CC has never beaten someone as good as Stipe

Stipe beats the shit out of him

Stipe is a better wrestler and striker than Fedor.
First part = true (because Stipe has a wriestling background). Second part = f

He's a better grappler overall by far and a better boxer than Cro Cop.

He's also a bigger man than both of them.

These are facts. Have a good day my mans.
Lol you got triggered by fact.cant even make a rational comeback

Well yeah since he ko’d Cro Cop on feet

By this ^^^ logic though, Weidman is a better striker than Silva.

How did he lose to a declining JDS? Prime JDS wouldve murdered him. JDS made Stipe's wrestling look mediocre, after Cain handily embarrassed Jr. Stipe pretty much failed miserably trying to immulate Cain in that fight.
He shouldn't have used Cain's style. Prime Stipe beats prime junior. And Cain is a better stylisic match up for Stipe than junior

To be fair I think he only wrestled for a year in college and switched to baseball. I think you're overstating his predigree.
He's not the best wrestler... for sure. But my point is that even if he's fighter a better wrestler, like Cain, he can keep the fight standing and will beat him standing quite easily.

Cro cop got ko by freaking Randleman and hes a blown up middle weight. Cro crop is terrible when hes on his back foot, that's exactly what Stipe is going to do to him. Pppl act like Cro crop take down defense is elite or something, who has he fought at HW with elite wrestling.

A loss due to flash KO in MMA should not induce the knee-jerk reaction of "that guy sucks"... at least if you understand the sport.

If Nganu landed one clean shot, Stipe goes out (and vice versa)... that is the nature of the sport in all weight classes (even 125 now).

cro cop got knocked out by michael mcdonald and randleman in his prime
A loss due to flash KO in MMA should not induce the knee-jerk reaction of "that guy sucks"... at least if you understand the sport.

If Nganu landed one clean shot, Stipe goes out (and vice versa)... that is the nature of the sport in all weight classes (even 125 now).
same could be said for cro cops victories

HW hasn't even come close to devolving, the fact that some of those pride fighters are still at the the top and competitive show that they as fighters evolved with the game. Overeem and Werdum in the UFC are leaps and bounds better than they were in Pride. There's a reason why fighters like Overeem and Werdum can still hang in the current heavy weight landscape while fighters like Cro Cop and Fedor can't. One group of fighters evolved, the other's didn't.

Werdum has definitely evolved... he now has decent stand up.

Overeem did not evolve skill-wise. He evolved in size (and everyone knows why/how)

To be fair I think he only wrestled for a year in college and switched to baseball. I think you're overstating his predigree.
lmao, in case of FinalSay, that´s quite an understatement

Seriously?

Junior%2Bdos%2BSantos%2BDrops%2BStipe%2BMiocic%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

He's a less technical version of JDS that now has a better chin because of the brutal beatings JDS took from Cain.
less technical than JDS?

stipe is a far, FAR more technical boxer than JDS with an actual grappling base. jesus christ.
<{outtahere}>

Back