Opinion Be honest, how many of you believed Pizzagate?

Did you believe in Pizzagate?

• Total voters
With the name like "Pizzagate" it has to be real....damnit.

Figured it was the usual U.S. election hysterics. You probably shouldn't believe 99% of what comes out of an American's mouth at that time of the year. It is an event involving a great amount of mass hysteria, where political partisanship largely blinds people to the facts.

However I do believe that there were, and will continue to be, abusers in positions of power, and this includes sexual abusers, who are protected by their position of authority. To believe otherwise would be foolish in light of the continuous reveals of rampant sexual abuse, by authority figures.

Unfortunately the social movements that have attempted to address these problems, have been wholly misguided and counter-productive, and largely politically motivated. #metoo didn't amount to much better than #PizzaGate, at the end of the day. Innocent people ended up having their reputations tarnished, without proper evidence, often due to ulterior motives.

Last edited:
Someone came forward and claimed to be a witness, though. Nothing of the sort happened in Pizzagate. It's not comparable and you know it.

People have come forward, and even written books, describing repeated sexual abuse by Hillary Clinton. They have also maintained this story for 20yrs. Should we be opening an investigation given that a victim came forward or does that only apply to liberal CTs about conservatives?

People have come forward, and even written books, describing repeated sexual abuse by Hillary Clinton. They have also maintained this story for 20yrs. Should we be opening an investigation given that a victim came forward or does that only apply to liberal CTs about conservatives?
I wouldn't mind an investigation if the allegations are credible, no. Why would I?

However I do believe that there were, and will continue to be, abusers in positions of power, and this includes sexual abusers, who are protected by their position of authority. To believe otherwise would be foolish in light of the continuous reveals of rampant sexual abuse, by authority figures.
Yes. Are you familiar with the Dutroux case, in Belgium? It's pretty well documented and apart from some fringe allegations, it's not tinfoil hat.

I wouldn't mind an investigation if the allegations are credible, no. Why would I?

Does it take more than simply a victim coming forward for allegations to be credible? If not then how can you still justify the Kavanaugh circus?

that has been seen especially over the recent years, with trump.

<TheDonald><TheDonald><TheDonald>

Hm, ok Johny Cockring, this guy must have been your hero.

http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/johnnie-cochran-firm-defrauds-another.html

The Johnnie Cochran Firm is at it again - defrauding its clients. Johnnie Cochran partnered with an Alabama firm two years before he died that is now using his name and reputation to defraud its mostly minority clients. The Cochran Firm's insurance companies do not want to pay for the firm's illegal, unethical conduct regarding Ana Margarita Martinez. I'm surprised anyone insures those frauds. The Cochran Firm is now suing its insurance companies for refusing to pay for their dirt. The insurance companies' executives ought to copy after The Cochran Firm and get the judges to declare the insurance companies NONEXISTENT to avoid trial. That was The Cochran Firm's SUCCESSFUL defense when my elderly mother and I were defrauded by The Cochran Firm that took our lawsuit regarding Larry Neal's wrongful death. That prejudice COINTELPRO law firm worked behind our backs for the jail where my mentally, physically ill brother was murdered after 18 days of secret arrest. The managing partner of The Cochran Firm's Memphis, Tennessee office was himself a Shelby County Commissioner, and the firm contracted to be Larry Neal's wrongful death attorneys in a secret conflict of interest. The Cochran Firm then PRETENDED via U.S. Mail fraud to be working on Larry's case for 10.5 months of the 12-month statute of limitations just to keep his survivors from recovering damages and protect the jail from exposure following the murder of the handicapped man. The Cochran Firm then decided to claim it does not exist in Georgia, because that is where the Neals arranged to become clients and served lawsuit against the law firm for its fraud. The Cochran Firm had no excuse for working with Shelby County Jail behind its clients' backs to prevent justice, so the firm had judges declare The Cochran Firm NONEXISTENT in Georgia to protect the lawyers against our lawsuit. I never thought anyone was that overtly crooked and walking around on two legs. In the garden, snakes crawled.

sauce?

I heard on the news today that Michael Flynn went off his rocker and fell for the whole Pizza Gate thing.

I heard a royal from england once kidnapped some aboriginees for some messed up shit. Is ir true

There was? Who?

How about you, @cleetus and @sniper show some kind proof, links, credible reports, anything, of Hillary Clinton's repeated sexual assault?

There was? Who?

How about you, @cleetus and @sniper show some kind proof, links, credible reports, anything, of Hillary Clinton's repeated sexual assault?

Transformation if America by Cathy Obrien. In this book she explains her experience as a mind controlled sexual abuse victim and describes Hillarys alledged abuse of her in graphic detail. She wrote this book back in 1995 before this whole pedo, pizzagate thing was all the rage. And she's maintained her story the whole time....kind of like Bills accusers.

Transformation if America by Cathy Obrien. In this book she explains her experience as a mind controlled sexual abuse victim and describes Hillarys alledged abuse of her in graphic detail. She wrote this book back in 1995 before this whole pedo, pizzagate thing was all the rage. And she's maintained her story the whole time....kind of like Bills accusers.

Cathy Obrien
"Bush apparently activated a hologram of the lizard-like "alien" which provided the illusion of Bush transforming like a chameleon before my eyes."

Now, as a person who has a schizophrenic sibling, I am willing to believe that the mind can transform a memory into a child's interpretation of fantastical events. However, this quote is one of many that live in a supernatural universe involving the highest levels of society. And with such powerful individuals at the helm of this activity it is quite astounding she was never silenced in one form or another.

What is more likely is that a mentally ill person created fantastical scenarios around a possible real-life traumatic experience of sexual assault. One of the hallmarks of the severe bi-polar disorder that can accompany schizophrenia is making sure the story is as sensational as the person who experienced it felt. You up the story's ante until you get the reaction you need (positive or negative).

Cathy Obrien
"Bush apparently activated a hologram of the lizard-like "alien" which provided the illusion of Bush transforming like a chameleon before my eyes."

Now, as a person who has a schizophrenic sibling, I am willing to believe that the mind can transform a memory into a child's interpretation of fantastical events. However, this quote is one of many that live in a supernatural universe involving the highest levels of society. And with such powerful individuals at the helm of this activity it is quite astounding she was never silenced in one form or another.

What is more likely is that a mentally ill person created fantastical scenarios around a possible real-life traumatic experience of sexual assault. One of the hallmarks of the severe bi-polar disorder that can accompany schizophrenia is making sure the story is as sensational as the person who experienced it felt. You up the story's ante until you get the reaction you need (positive or negative).

If there wasn't a well documented CIA mind control program, large international pedo rings, if her husband wasnt an alleged serial rapist, her best friends husband wasnt a convicted pedo, her campaign manager didn't appear to be a pedo, didn't hang out with Epstein at at his island, and a trail of suspicious deaths behind them then I would be inclined to agree.

I don't believe Bush is a lizard but there is too much smoke surrounding the Clintons and sexual abuse for me. Plus the circles they run in are also surrounded by smoke.

Oh FFS, I wouldn't expect anything less of you...Cathy fucking Obrien. You fucking nut job...sheesh.

Bill's accusers? You do know Trump has way more accusers....right?

lol, alien mind control now? guessing you believe hillary has demon assassins too.

Oh FFS, I wouldn't expect anything less of you...Cathy fucking Obrien. You fucking nut job...sheesh.

Any source I provided would be considered a nut job because you think the topic is nutty.

Bill's accusers? You do know Trump has way more accusers....right?

Point? He's also friends with Jeffrey Epstein and has some weird sexual energy toward his daughter. Perhaps it's no coincidence.

Back