Be honest, did anyone else notice "sleepy" Max?

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Like i was so surprised when i heard this, but at the same time, few minutes after letting it sink in, i was like "omg it makes sense now"

I remember watching embedded and he does seem to be looking sleepy and slurring his speech. Some people say that he is trying to duck, which is beyond crazy cuz max was going to step up to fight Khabib, but i honestly think this is real.

Im just wondering if this wont be a lingering issue now, im confused how his team didnt know about this earlier, or didnt pull the fight earlier... Does it really take Bisping to notice these things before the fight gets pulled by the camp? Not good for fighter safety

I thought he sounded normal. But since Bisping pointed it out, it isn't difficult to notice the slurs and 'laziness' in his speech. He almost sounded like Tony Ferguson. Poor guy, I hope he can get this fixed.

He looked high af here

I'm hoping for the best but this could be serious. :(

EDIT:
His workout looked even worse WTF

Last edited:
He looked high af here

This is the interview that got everyone talking about this. People were saying he's just ugly, he's high or drunk.

He's an all time great at 26 with a family. I hope he adopts Cowboy's drilling only style training methods

Yes, bad weight cuts cause real health problems.

No one is saying he is faking it, we're saying it has happened once too many times

i just thought he was tired when i saw the megan interview

"which is beyond crazy cuz max was going to step up to fight Khabib, but i honestly think this is real."

Yes, that was a great fight...oh wait. He should have stayed his ass at home, and then they could have gotten somebody else to fight Khabib who would actually show up.

He looked high af here

Definitely doesn't look normal. Looks like he's on valium or some solid edibles.

He looked fucked up, and not in a good way, on UFC Tonight. It sucks the fight got cancelled, but fuck the fight.

I just hope it's related to weight cutting and not some sort of CTE for his sake.

He could hardly even mutter his highly original and philosophically profound catchphrase, "It is what it is."

Yes, bad weight cuts cause real health problems.

No one is saying he is faking it, we're saying it has happened once too many times
Hes had a concussion too many times? I thought this was the first time? Cuz if you are talking about pulling out, then dont count the Khabib fight where he stepped in on days notice, shouldn't of even done that, besides that fighters get injured all the time, some more then others....

If this wasn't due to weight, which they are saying it was not, then we should not judge him on his weight....

Looked like he had been hanging out with the Diaz brothers.

I bet since he was off so long that he went extra hard tryin to make up ground and pushed too hard. I hate to say this as a Max fan, but I think his epic run at 45 is over. I mean the guy did not even make 155 on a week's notice! That is terrifyinga that he is fighting at 145. There are FOREWORK fights at 55 for him - just imagine him versus Nate or TFerg. And even at 155, he is still a massive boy.

I was thinking he was high, and got ready to hear him popping for THC. Never thought concussion. It does make more sense though.

Back