Be Honest; American Wrestling Rules Killed MMA...

Elbows on the ground are a joke.

Why?

Pride was the best...and you are all still mad about Jon Jones & Dan Henderson cheating towards their fake legacy.
If they allowed knees and kicks like pride did, everything would be fine

WMMA killed MMA.
Lol that's assuming mma is dead. It's alive and well.

But to play devils advocate here, one thing I think that's making people lose interest is I think the competition is leveling out. Not wmma, it's not near as evolved. But men's mma is getting much more competitive. Because by now, a lot of guys in their prime have had 10 plus years of similar and evolved training. We can no longer see an average athlete make great waves in the ufc. The top 15's are way closer than they used to be. It's coming down to the athlete. There are exceptions, but give MMA another 10 years. It will be the survival of the athletes. Skill level will be too close to be a deciding factor.

Lol that's assuming mma is dead. It's alive and well.

But to play devils advocate here, one thing I think that's making people lose interest is I think the competition is leveling out. Not wmma, it's not near as evolved. But men's mma is getting much more competitive. Because by now, a lot of guys in their prime have had 10 plus years of similar and evolved training. We can no longer see an average athlete make great waves in the ufc. The top 15's are way closer than they used to be. It's coming down to the athlete. There are exceptions, but give MMA another 10 years. It will be the survival of the athletes. Skill level will be too close to be a deciding factor.
Interesting take on it. I don't disagree with you.

Back