Be a man - take a stand! Platinum or Cowboy?!

I am going for Cowboy, I hope it's a war and both give it everything. Technique over power wins it tho

Perry. Body shot.

Edit: unless cerrone wrestles didn't realize this was in his hometown this just a stay away fight I'll take Perry but who the fuck knows not me.

Last edited:
View attachment 468007

Good evening Sherdog. Korolla speaking.

This weekend will see a sacrifice to the JUST BLEED GOD when Platinum Mike Perry and Cowboy Cerrone lock horns. This fight has FOTY written all over it.

While Perry is the betting favorite - as he should be - the veteran he’s facing got all kinds of tricks up his sleeve and a ton of experience. Cowboy is certainly not to be overlooked here.

Be a man - take a stand! Who will get his fist raised at the end of the battle? Whose blood-smeared face will show a big grin?

Can we get a poll for this one? @jei

Your idiotic personna makes me not want to reply but..

Perry wins, though I'm rooting for Cowboy.

Sweet logo @Korolla

Platinum by KO, Cowboy is hillbilly trash. He was alright in WEC days.

Me heart with cowboy but I've seen this movie and just recently.Another aggressive welterweight takes out the donald.My only hope is that 155 Felder almost bested Perry with a broken arm but at this point I think Paul hellbows Cerrone at 155. Been saying this for awhile, Felder will be dark horse in that 155 division- he just needs his opponents to stop pulling out

Cowboy by TKO.

Even though Wink gives Perry info on Cowboy's habits and weaknesses.

Cowboy is the superior fighter in nearly every aspect of mma. As long as he doesn't try to trade, he should run away with this one.

I think Perry sleeps him but I hope Cerronay pulls off the win with a sick combo.

Perry via RD1 aggression. Probably going to get right in his face and land something heavy.

I'm trying to imagine who will win this fight but it's difficult. Legitimate 50/50 fight.

Perry's moment is better, but Cerrone has surprised several times. Perry has everything to finalize the Cerrone and his glass ribs, but has already popped before. Cerrone more experienced but with the same defects of always and Perry doing a top camp and with desire to rise in the rankings...

What do you guys think?

Please mods, put a poll here!
@jei
There's already a poll on this topic with almost 500 votes cast, we don't need another.

I hope Cerrone wins, but Platinum seems like the kind of guy that could bully him into a loss.

I hope Cowboy kicks this wanksta's head clean off his fucking shoulders.

Back