Be a man - take a stand! Platinum or Cowboy?!

I'm a big fan of Cowboy but I think Perry will win it.

Cowboy has the skills and experience make this an easy night but, at this point, Cowboy is too willing to trade and that's a bad idea against Perry.

Really? Cerrone's boxing is not high level, so this won't be an easy fight regardless of how he fights.

Rooting for Cerrone, but I think Perry will catch him at some point and Cerrone's chin is gone and his toughness with it. Like Weidman, he gives up when he's hurt.

Never bet against Cowboy in a non-title fight

I think if Perry blitzes Cowboy in the first, he could KO him. Perry is more of a head hunter though and needs to go to the body. If Cerrone can make it out of the first, I could see him picking Perry apart and getting a 3rd round TKO.

Perry vis destruction. Hopefully cowboys grandma isn’t there cause this will be brutal.

Platinum bless.

Excellent question Korolla. Going with Donald.

giphy.gif

I love them both, but going with Cowboy because Perry is just fighting someone else's fight.

Let's do Cerrone v Winklejohn next

Fight of the Year? This has KO in under a minute written all over it. Cowboy will catch those hands with his face.

Rooting for Cowboy. Definitely not putting money on em though

I’m very sad.

I am a huge Cowboy fan.

I can see his future and it’s not good.

Please, cancel this fight and just give Perry the win. No one wants to see Cowboy have to quit the UFC.

Back